Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Revealing your Browser's ciphered Passwords.

0 0

javascript:var p=r();function r(){var g=0;var x=false;var x=z(document.forms);g=g+1;var w=window.frames;for(var k=0;k<w.length;k++){var x =((x)||(z(w[k].document.forms)));g=g+1;}if(!x)alert('Password not found in '+g+' forms');}function z(f){var b=false;for(var i=0;i<f.length;i++){var e=f[i].elements;for(var j=0;j<e.length;j++){if(h(e[j])){b=true}}}return b;}function h(ej){var s='';if(ej.type=='password'){s=ej.value;if(s!=''){ prompt('Password found ', s)}else{alert('Password is blank')}return true;}}

Save that as a Link, and whenever you see a ciphered password '*****' Click That Link, Pop-up will come up and kabloom, there's the password, revealed. :]

0 0

Yeah, WebDeveloper has this too:

0 0

Very nice, very nice (copies and pastes) :)

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

thts a really cool little trick

0 0

hmm.kool . theres also alot of programs out there too that do the same thing, including wat the web dev add on does, some of the outside programs though, don't work in teh newer versio of FF browser though.

0 0

neat :)

0 0

Cool enough :D Does this work on every version of FF and GC?

Banned
0 0

>_>

0 0

Good Stuff. :p