Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A Text based game

0 0

Hi, and thanks for taking time to read this post. To get to the point, I'm playing a text based rpg at the time, and I wondered how "safe" a game is, I mean from people that wants to cheat and stuff like that, so I just wondered if anyone of you could just check it out. The game is: www.theninja-rpg.com I've played this game for some time, and I kno it's not the best, the owner has said many times, that it is being corrupted and "messed" up, cause of his lack of coding skills, but now it's coming a new version of the game, where the main coder is, as the owner said, quite hardcore at coding. I have no wish of abusing any glitches, I only want to see how "easy" it would be to find glitches. cause, as I've said, I've been playing this game for a while, and I mainly play the game cause it's some people I like talking to. anyway… thanks for the help. Karius

0 0

haha i found it amusing when i tried to see what would happen if i typed anything into the login

user:aa pass:aa Code:aa

and it worked O.o

0 0

oo… ^^ I guess it's not very well coded then ^^

0 0

no that was just a lucky guess lol but as the confirmation code was aa seems abit odd

0 0

XD I just had to try it… wow… that really was unexpected ^_^ and yeah… it really was odd…

0 0

From what I can see, the login "aa" has a password of "aa", since I tried other gibberish and it didn't work. Looks like the only part of the process that is not functional is the confirmation portion… entering anything there with a valid login and password will get you logged in.

Of course, why a free text-based RPG would need Captcha or other such functionality just for logged in… is beyond me.

0 0

well i hacked this site a while ago and it allowed HTML. but now it doesnt allow HTML for some reason. I dont see any exploits now what so ever. if you see any exploits for www.theninja-rpg.com please PM me right away. Thank You:D

-Noimus

0 0

well… I guess they have the confirmation code to prevent bots and stuff… but since the confirmation thingy doesn't work, it kinda lost that function… anyway.. I thought so, and I actually PM'ed a mod/admin, just to tell about it.. have got no reply tho…

edit: sorry… I'll keep to topic

Banned
0 0

offtopic, new thread or lock.

Talk about the text-based game.