Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

STARCRAFT 2

Python Ninja
0 0

<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333 can't wait.

i still play starcraft a lot… fucking mad game. but no i haven't heard any new rumors

0 0

i love that game ^^ who cares about the enemies we can just take our base and fly away ^^ ace game lol i bet the 2nd will be just as good.

0 1

fuck yeah!

they've taken the ebst bits out of Command and Conquer : Tiberian Sun… and made it 10x better.

think i shall have to get this game!

0 0

im with you on that one cheese, tib sun was the greatest game ever made bar of course RA2.

but EA had to cock it up and change it all :right:

Python Ninja
0 0

RA2 was mad… and yuri's was cool….. but spectacularly unbiased….. the winner was ALWAYS whoever chose yuri as their team. lol

0 0

yeah, RA2 yuris revenge was the first C&C done b EA not westwood studios… they went on to do generals… nuke tank and bombers that you cant shoot O.o, and C&C3… mothership O.o

0 0

and btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8FbxZZGnIM&NR=1

heres another trailer, about 50 secs in theres a zerg attack, they look even more awesome and violent than before ^^

[edit] OMFG WOW protos get a ship that can make black holes and a shield and lasers and shit… thats awesome :) [/edit]

0 0

i think i'll actually PAY for this game. it looks so wicked im gunna probably end up failing university xD have ya'll seen the 20 minutes video of them playing the beta version? i'll find my link and post it when i get home. the protoss get this fucking badass MOTHERSHIP…..FUCKING SPAWNS BLACK HOLES.

sooo….excited. :)

0 0

this is gonna be the first game iv bought in over a year when it comes out, cant wait. Blizzard RTS game just rock….pwned up at sc1, got ranked top 150 in season 2 and 3 on wc3 and now sc2….bring it on!

0 0

I watched all the videos today and they didn't show very much of zerg! :angry:I havn't bought a game since HeroesV, but this is definitely worth it. @ Samurai- You have time to keep your grades up till 10/08. They probably will procrastinate and release it later though. :( EDIT: I see a HBH tournament in the future! :evil: