Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hack Halo 2 on 360

0 0

I'm wondering how many people would be interested on knowing how to hack halo 2 on the 360, if a lot of people are interested i'll write a tut and gather up some programs. email me if you wanna help too :happy:

Python Ninja
0 0

yeah i'd liek to see that.

0 0

With hacked firmware or without?

0 0

sounds very interesting, please post the article :D

0 0

You need Modchip? or just normal non-branded X-360 ?

HF~

0 0

I really dont see the point in 360 modchips its so much easier , safer and cheaper just to but a sata PCI card for your pc and flash it from there . And i mean if you really need to buy something expensive for your box you might as well buy the blaster 360 its basicaly the way to stop the banhammer coming down on yo' ass (if it ever does come.) and still have a firmware mod . Lol anyway ive finished my rant now :happy:

0 0

yeah please post, i'd be intersted in seeing this

0 0

Okay I'll write it. I've just been waiting for peoples response to make sure people would actually read it. I'll post it either later tonight or tomorrow. The things that are required are of course your computer, 360, and you will also need a datel xsata adapter for your 360. Here is a link for what it is and a product description, you can get them for pretty cheap at places like ebgames or gamestop etc for about $30 usd. http://hardware.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/66/Datel-XSATA/

The Manager
0 0

Write it up on Article dot Pro man. I would love to see some of your work on it ;)

0 0

Ya man that would be pretty tight….write one….

0 0

I'll do my best to do it tonight but I'm not sure how much time I'll have for it.:happy:

0 0

ok, i posted it on article.pro, here, and my website esotericcode.net. there wil probably be updates because i wrote it all fast

0 0

Whats Datel XSATA ??? and what it do?.. Like you can play xbox360 on your computer?

0 0

No, it allows you to transfer files from your xbox 360 to your computer. That'd be cool though… :happy:

0 0

I wouldn't, because nowadays you get your console banned from live if there is any sign of a mod or a hack on it. kinda disappointing…..

0 0

Well, there is something for 50$ called an XSATA. When you get it, you connect your HDD from your 360 and you can take the new maps off. Then when you have the new maps you can find Matchmaking mods aka MM mods if you want to, search it. After they are modded (make sure you make backups) FTP them back to your 360, try and to stop your disc (it is way easier to do on the Xbox) but all this really does is mod on the new maps. That's my 10 cents.