Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

signature

0 0

i think we should hold some mini contests on who can make the best hbh signature,

like, 3 days to make a signature in, it can contain anything, but it has to have hbh or hellbound hackers written somewhere, and visable without strain,

say, 400 width by 150length,

what you all think?

0 0

Mines already got it :P

0 0

ok, then we cant use our own signatures, or prevous ones you have had, so you cant change a signature for the challenge and then change it back once used

and we need 3 judges, ill be one, just say if you want tobe one

0 0

I'll join in!

0 0

heres my submission….

0 0

Can I be a judge.. even tho i dont got a decent sig myself =/

0 0

judging by hack4u's post I have no chance!!!! ;) lol. I think ill sit this one out because im leaving early tommarrow. Sorry guys cant see my work this time! lol.

0 0

o come on someones got to make one… atleast that way there can be like a competition… srry btw for the GIF but im going GIF crazy since i only have this trial for 8 more days! I need to buy it. :@

0 0

well we cant have a winner unless someone else posts something, i would enter but my photoshops playing up today so i might not be able to, anyone post, even if its made on paint

0 0

My contribution, Im not very pleased with it though.

The Origional

The Signature

0 0

I gotta say, most of these are terrible in my opinion. There are a lot of people with an illegal copy of photoshop and no artistic talent whatsoever. It's even worse when its tastelessly animated or done with photoshop tutorials.

Cin's is the best so far, just for being tasteful.

0 0

I think it's pretty cool, took me about 15 minutes so it's not excellent but it is simple which I like.

Yes, -liam- is kinda outa place. It's because of the colouring, but white looked better than everything else I tried.

0 0

Whens the deadline cause i may make a better one…

0 0

Krazy3y3 wrote: Whens the deadline cause i may make a better one…

Oh, now you've seen mine you're scared yours isn't upto scratch. Or.. not.

The deadline is the sixth of september, of this year..