Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Line Rider

Lover of Parkour
0 0

THat's on pretty much every computer that exists at my school. It is addictive, teh best way to kill boredom in a computer class when the idiot next to you can seem to quite understand that you have to OPEN Excel before you can make a spreadsheet (don't ask…I am trying to suppress the memories.)

0 0

the kids at my school played that game so much they blocked all sites with any version of it :D …i love proxies…xD

0 0

this game is so much fun <3 it

0 0

Ive been addicted since the beginning of beta 1 by the ~fsk guy on deviantart..some of the videos on youtube are crazy though..like techdawgs..

0 0

I've been playing it since beta 1, too. It's eaten up a lot of my free time, but it's sure fun to see how impressed other people get at my creations.

0 0

Well i dont think they will ban this game from our school hopefully. rember to post your videos too.

0 0

i love this game lol, i made this massive track. bigger then some on youtube. He was going so fast that one tiny bump would kill him

0 0

text with no proof is nothing..

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Gah, this game does my head in, everyone at my school is obsessed with it, I don't find it fun at all :-/

Line Rider Fan #1: h0mg dooood, I like made this superly duperly awesome track today! It took me like three hours!!!

Line Rider Fan #1: oh noes! Sounds badass doood, I made one the other day too, it's like super awesometacularlisticly sweet!

Me: Pfft, idiots. carries on coding

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Gah, this game does my head in, everyone at my school is obsessed with it, I don't find it fun at all :-/

Line Rider Fan #1: h0mg dooood, I like made this superly duperly awesome track today! It took me like three hours!!!

Line Rider Fan #1: oh noes! Sounds badass doood, I made one the other day too, it's like super awesometacularlisticly sweet!

That's so damn annoying.

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Gah, this game does my head in, everyone at my school is obsessed with it, I don't find it fun at all :-/

Oh man, thanks for that post. First, i'm like the only one who doesn't play chess on this site, and now everyone seems to be addicted to this game i find extremely boring…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

mastergamer wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: Gah, this game does my head in, everyone at my school is obsessed with it, I don't find it fun at all :-/

That's so damn annoying.[/quote]

So's your face! Muahahahahahahaha feel the ownage!!!

Errrrrr……………Sorry, I'm very hyper :-/

0 0

So's your face! Muahahahahahahaha feel the ownage!!!

Errrrrr……………Sorry, I'm very hyper :-/

Mastergamer just got pwnt! Rofl!

0 0

you dont play chess?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Ponguile wrote: you dont play chess?

[edit]Nevermind, just read up a lil[/edit]

And by the way, chess is the most pointless "game", if you can call it a game, that I've ever seen!

0 0

Ponguile wrote: you dont play chess?

……..:angry: FCK CHESS!!!! lol, no, i've tried it once, it wass boring. I have some form of mental ADD and sitting their waiting for someone to move for 3 fcking hours does not seem like a good time to me…!

0 0

well..does anyone else like linerider?

chess is teh best boardgame ever…chess and monoply anyway..i like em

0 0

What about checkers? Strategetic, yet not as obscenely boring. That, and every idiot on the face of the planet can play Checkers. You don't need to read a book/spend hours learning how to play.

0 0

Linerider!!!! not Chess, come on guys focus! digression! digression!

Linerider is a sweet game man. Some people though, like Techdawg(look him on youtube) go a little crazy. No-lifes

Python Ninja
0 0

chess kicks arse. go to freechess.org

but i think this game is going to consume a fiar bit of my life.

0 0

i hate playing chess online..i need to feel the pieces..lol

0 0

Neo_Chalchus wrote: OPEN Excel before you can make a spreadsheet (don't ask…I am trying to suppress the memories.)

I laughed.

It's a fun game. Very annoying and seems to take me ages to get a good loop the loop.

0 0

richohealey wrote: chess kicks arse. go to freechess.org

but i think this game is going to consume a fiar bit of my life.

I play on FICS, also. What's your screenname?

Chess rocks… Linerider looks like a waste of time. And checkers is for retards.

0 0

line rider is super awesome, chess is cool, checkers is ok. what other games do you guys like?

0 0

linerider is ok if your really bored but chess is awesome!! i find that the people who dont like it are the ones who cant play it and just say they dont like it because they cant be bothered to learn how to play