Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

World of Warcraft.

0 0

Sup ya'll!

Who here plays World of Warcraft and what level/class and also how can you play non-stop for like days on end doesn't it get booring? seems to for me!:angry:

/discuss

-EA

0 0

ive alwaysed wanted to play wow but i never will because ive seen it kill peoples lives

haha not like hacking doesnt:ninja:

0 0

Yeah it kind of does kill your life for awhile, untill either your bank account goes into debit, it gets boring or you get banned for doing something you shouldn't.

So yeah - lucky for me it got boring, so i now do this ^_^

0 0

My Friends got me to play. One even bought the game for me… which happens to be why I have it. I am a level 18 Undead Warlock. I played for about a week hardcore and havn't been on since (it has been 2 weeks…) because, yes, it gets really boring. Well, for me it did never the less.

0 0

yeah, World of Warcraft is something best left unexplored. Take it from someone who wastes their life on such a thing.

Server: Ysondre Character Name: VxalucardV Race: Undead Class: Rogue Level: 27

sad isn't it?

0 0

Yeah its kind of the same story line..

1. Go wow, i can talk to other players! kewl…
  2. some level 10 newb come up and say - "can i have 50 silver to buy some weapon i've wanted for ages please…." - your reply "No - go earn it like the rest of us"
  3. instance - first few ones are really interesting then it gets boring
  4. get to 70
  5. Wow i can fly with my flying mount - awesome!
  6. do raids that last 5 hours
  7. Get awesome Epix lewt!
  8. PvP
  9. Get new expansion when it comes

Thats all…:D

0 0

Ah sweet god lord. I've got no problems with WoW, but I got a friend who that's all he does! Literally, he's pretty smart and I've tried to get him into hacking (he knows a lot about computers too), but he doesn't because too into WoW! He's like the highest level you can be right now :\, I don't see what's so great about it though, I used to play the old versions, and I never really liked it that much. Well to each his own :\.

0 0

yeah hbh, other sites like this, and hacking are my wow's lol

0 0

yeah hbh, other sites like this, and hacking are my wow's lol

0 0

Yep 70's the highest level.

I used to be like that - never wanted to leave my computer.. I could sit at my comp for hours on end and do nothing but play WoW - seems like your mate is exactly the same. You should send him to youtube and see the storys about the people who think wow is the real world - crazy!

0 0

wow haha thats terrible people think wow is teh real world?

hahahah:xx:

0 0

I will not play wow, reason being is because of the same reasons why everyone else has posted about how it absorbs your life… I would end up playing until I maxed everything out, and got to the highest…. at least when I'm sitting at my computer, on this site, or some other site with tutorials, I am learning something….

0 0

WoW frigan sux…$15 monthly fee….get Guild Wars..

0 0

yes i play wow. but not for the fun of playing the game such as pvp or pve anymore. i have a 63 gnome rogue, but i got tired of playing. wow does get boring, trust me. now though i still play the game, but only for real $$. A good friend and I know how to buy and re-sell items in the Auction House, and are quite good at it. We then sell the gold(WoW's currency) to http://www.ige.com which is a major video game currency seller. we sell about 300g a day at the moment with only 10 servers that we control. however within the next month we will have another 15-30 servers making it at least 25-40 servers that we are selling about 100g per server per day. 100g goes for about $25 on average. so take 100g * 25(minimum amount of servers we trade on), and you get 1500g. that 1500g equals $375 per day… lol this amounts to about $100k a year. and this is all playing a video game… lol you can think that i am lying but i am not.

0 0

Heh-heh, anyone here seen the WoW episode of South Park? Hahaha. But yes, sleazoid, HBH, hacking, programming, those are my WoW's also :D.

0 0

haha WoW

40 human mage and 31 bloodelf rogue for me :p

xD

0 0

^^ Thats not obnoxious or anything…and you doing that won't do anything btw…

100k a year playing Wow eh…I may need to look into it xD