Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

game tweaker

0 0

anybody know a good game tweaker like a program that optimizes your computer to it best for playing games and stuff I can't really describe it in words but yall know whta I mean right like something that frees up ram and all that other kind of stuff that speeds up your computer to make a game to run more smoothly and stuff.

0 0

Well sometimes there are special ones for a specific game, such as Quake 4 Tweaker (for Quake IV of course).

Here's a program which suits your description (I haven't tested it, just found it) [url]http://www.download.com/Game-Optimizer-Pro/3000-2121_4-10369560.html [/url]

Normally it's enough to set the graphics and sound settings etc in the game to suitable values though.

0 0

First of all me being a glitcher I think that was a really dumb question thats the same as asking for a program to hack a website for you. Or like not hacking just DoS'n sites all day. Personally I would usually just not help you but try cheat engine it is not a game optimizer but it can help you run faster than normal and stuff like that, get a lot of health but its not in the click of a button. www.cheatengine.org. something is wrong with the downloads so google for the downloads and you can read tutorials at that site.

• Mooze

0 0

All he wants is to adjust his settings to make the game run better..how is that the same as defacing a website?

0 0

^^ he did NOT ask for a program with speedhacks, aimbots and stuff but a tweaker which reduces lag and increases graphics quality.

0 0

thank you uberon thats exactly what I want

0 0

you should really look into tweaking ur OS to run at maximum performance. my article is a good start. Using the link to tweakhounds guid on XP optimization is very useful. after doing this and always restarting before u play a game disableing anti-virus and all other unessential background apps before running the game. you should then find a happy medium with the games settings for good quality while maintaining the performance levels you need. I can also recomend buying a dedicated graphics unit for your computer if you havent already. as this will dramatically increase performance not only in games but in general.

0 0

Your asking why I did this hack? If I don't hack how am I superpose to learn more. I don't have any evil intension's. If all a carpenter did was read books about carpentry he wouldn't be a very good carpenter now would he. Hacking isn't just theory. This thread will be deleted tomorrow I don't want to leave evidence.