Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Counterstrike Source Exploits

0 0

Well in the coutnerstrike world id have to say that the myg0t clan is disgustingly well known for hacking and crashing servers, out of my years playing css ive seen myg0t in the act of hacking, but there was one time that they ran an exploit on the server, that said "myg0t is using an exploit to crach the server", i didnt crash because of the admins quick decission to ban his ass, but i would like to know wht exploits they used, not to crash the computer that the server is running on, but the server client, so if anyone knows of any exploits for css servers can you tell me or point me in the right direction….even tho css servers crash by themselves all the time…:)

Fosco

0 0

Why would anybody give you that?

A. You would just use it and crash servers B. Its probably been patched C. I doubt it ever existed

0 0

P.M me for the exploits :) They vary from server crashes, to instant admin. I also have to source codes if you want them.

0 0

32to28 wrote: P.M me for the exploits :) They vary from server crashes, to instant admin. I also have to source codes if you want them.

And congratulations to 32to28 for perpetuating the existance of another: a) Skiddie and b) Person who will make CS:S even less fun to play.

Seriously. Congratulations.

To the original poster: I will have to agree with willeH on all of the above, except for his third point. The "hack" existed, and it may still in another shape or form. But the fact that you want to have something handed to you goes against a rather large "No Spoonfeeding" rule. Also, speaking from a neutral point, why would we want to give you something without you doing something for us?

You'll have to excuse me for the harshness, and I feel it would be less warranted had you not asked for them. There is such a thing called "Google."

0 0

@Zekasu

Congrats to being voted the biggest flamer, and thnx for flaming here u arogant peice of shit! and that other pussy who flamed…..

Fosco

0 0

Fosco wrote: @Zekasu

Congrats to being voted the biggest flamer, and thnx for flaming here u arogant peice of shit! and that other pussy who flamed…..

Fosco

Here's some advice, and I mean this not in the way of flaming, but take it however; you should watch who you're calling a "pussy" and an "arrogant piece of shit," as one of those people is a long standing, and respected member of this community. And it's certainly not me that I'm talking about.

0 0

so r u saying that to gain respect here u flame ppls posts, and wht a i said b4 still stands, ur an arogant peice of shit, look at urself…arguing on a forum…and im not saying im not….

Fosco

0 0

Haha…Fosco your a little indolent moron…howabout you learn to program and stop..umm…doing whatever your doing?

0 0

thnx for flaming with ur picture that looks like an animial that crawled out ur std infested ass hole

0 0

fosco, there used to be a day when people like you got banned… go off and live your pathetic life of inadequacy out of my view.

0 0

why dont you play the accually game you get more skill and are more respected by all

people who just go and fuck up servers are just annoying dude

0 0

I remember an exploit in CS 1.5 that I seen done in a Scouts Knives map..

You automatically get a scout + knife when you spawn…

He would start running around and throw out scout after scout, receiving a new scout every time he threw one out. Spawning thousands of scouts on the map… And it has a great impact on the server, just think of all the work its doing in the background to know where all them scouts are and shit..

But anyway, the server crashed within a minute..

I have seen it performed numerous times by the same person in the same map… I belive it was just an exploit for that map, but not sure… I belive it had something to do with modifying the map or some file for CS held in a plaintext file… I didn't do much research on it though.

0 1

shabouwcaw wrote: fosco, there used to be a day when people like you got banned…

quite right. sorry an admin hasnt got here sooner.

0 0

shabouwcaw wrote: fosco, there used to be a day when people like you got banned…

Mr_Cheese wrote: quite right. sorry an admin hasnt got here sooner.

Hahaha this was the smartest answer ever, Mr_Cheese :D

0 0

skarecrow wrote: I remember an exploit in CS 1.5 that I seen done in a Scouts Knives map..

You automatically get a scout + knife when you spawn…

He would start running around and throw out scout after scout, receiving a new scout every time he threw one out. Spawning thousands of scouts on the map… And it has a great impact on the server, just think of all the work its doing in the background to know where all them scouts are and shit..

But anyway, the server crashed within a minute.. how many did he throw out? must have been hundreds

0 0

That's not an exploit, it's an AMX mod ^^