Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

AOE III

0 0

Anyone play AOE III? its a great stragty game. Anyone wanna play? im not to good but its fun.

0 0

I play..

0 0

1 is gold edition, 2 is age of the kings… whats 3 again?

0 0

the new one…with guns and trains

0 0

AOE … Age of Empires ? something like that right ? lol

0 0

exactly like that..unless the secret identity is aliens of europia..

0 0

3 is just called age of empire 3 but they got a expansion pack for it now called war chiefs.

0 0

the expansion is terrible..who cares about indians?

0 0

iono sounds cheesy to me but AOE III was a great game

0 0

Imo the first and second AoE were great, but I didn't like the third one at all :p

0 0

lol, i hated the secodn third and mythology!

i only like ao rise of rome lol.. it acctualy owns:ninja:

probably because im the best in the world at it :D lol

0 0

Rise of nations… Made by many of the same people, similar in many ways… Easier to play IMO and much better campaign… Never played AOE3 but it's apparently crap, RoN beats 1 and 2 by miles though

0 0

AoE3 is better than AoE2 without the expansion. AoE2 w/ expansion is the best rts in the world! Total War is good as well.

0 0

AoE3 is better than AoE2 without the expansion. AoE2 w/ expansion is the best rts in the world! Total War is good as well.

0 0

0 0

go a little crazy on the posting? lol AOE3 is defeinitly the best out of them all, anyone ever play empire earth? that any good?

0 0

Empire Earth sux… RoN is semi good

755 14

hey i got a got a copy of this game, any1 know a way to multi crack it? and any ideas on LANing it though hamuchi? doesnt seem to be working… same with aoe 2… any thoughts or ways to fix would be good.