Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Oblivion

0 0

What do you know about oblivion Im debating between it and some other games?

0 0

I know it's a good rpg with nice graphics 'n' stuff. It's very free roam (you can go anywhere) You can kill anyone that isn't 100% required It's very replayable. Nice choice of weapons. Overall I'd say it's a very good game.

If you do get it I would recomend playing it evil mwuhahaha. Hehe

-Reaper4334-

0 0

cool thx

0 0

Lol no problem. And if you do get it and finish it I can give you some mods 'n' stuff lol 'cause I made a few when I played it.

-Reaper4334-

0 0

i know that the ps3 version is far better than all the others. also they are coming out with a PSP oblivion sometime later this year so you can play a kick ass rpg on the go. (completely different from the original on the consoles btw)

0 0

I'd say the PC version is best but that's only my oppinion. And I've never seen the PS3 version (I'm UK, got a long wait for PS3)

-Reaper4334-

0 0

oblivion is pretty good…I have it myself it sometimes get's annoying if you can't do a quest….so it is a good idea to have a couple characters going at once…..

0 0

It's a very nice game. I usually don't play RPG's but I do play Oblivion.

0 0

Its an ok game except the developers seem to have hit the "generate" button with the landscape and stuff. despite that its worth a try though if your pc is an older version you probably wont be able to play it. If you get it though i do suggest modding it to add some variety