Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

MMORPG Recommendations Please

0 0

I have been playing Mu Online. Its is a very fun game. Lately I have been looking for a new 3d, free MMORPG thats also fun to play. Does anybody know any good games? Download size is no problem (4 Mbps)

0 0

well I can point you into an online text based game.

www.riseoftyrants.com

The admin of the site is very nice and updates it everyday.

0 0

crownofchaos.com is run of the same server…very fun…very addictive

0 0

:p rappelz good game i play it. >XD :radio::xx:

0 0

worldofwarcraft.com - wow silkroadonline.net - didnt play much, but good for free tibia.com - fucking shit!!!! 16bit graphics, but i have to admit the game play is pretty good diablo.com - wow [blizzard own]

of the top of my read, thats all i got,

The Manager
0 0

MapleStory

www.nexon.net <– Must use IE

It is a great free game that I play in my spare time.

0 0

i have seen quite a few friends of friends playing that on xfire, im going to check it out

0 0

anybody tried planeshift, it looks good.

0 0

Well..as for free games 3d games, the options are slim, because most of them are crap, but if you are willing to settle for great gameplay and 2d, then Ragnarok Onine is the way to go (private servers). Knight online, maplestory, Mu online etc aren't that really great at all, so if you want a much better game, get either Guild Wars (no monthly fee, but $50 at counter) or World of Warcraft (monthly fee and fee at counter.)

0 0

i know you said free but… WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft WorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraftWorldofWarcraft!!!!!!!!!!

i love WoW

.::ZTB::.

0 0

You do? I never would have thought…

0 0

wait, let me get this straight.

You like world of warcraft?

0 0

tancurrom wrote: tibia.com - fucking shit!!!! 16bit graphics, but i have to admit the game play is pretty good

My brother used to play Tibia… If you don't know what 16 bit graphics mean, it's just like Super Nintendo/SNES ;)

Also Diablo II is a wonderful game, but you can be max 8 players on a server at a time.

0 0

TornCity is something you'll have to play. It is by far the best from the range out there. I'd recommend you to play my MMORPG, but it's in alpha development at the moment, so you'll have to wait a few months to see mine :P

0 0

world of warcraft is so amazing I didn't caps the beginning of this sentance.

For the honor of the warchief and the glory to the horde!

0 0

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

0 0

Well, I will have to go with Planeshift. No anti-cheat programs. Use Cheat Engine. It is still in its beta but the updates are huge. The graphics could use a bit of updating though.

0 0

Well, I'm going to have a lynch mob after I voice my opinion on WoW….

It's shit. All you do is grind. full of twelve year olds that think "RP" stands for "Really pwn" and flood the roleplay servers. It's all graphics, no gameplay.

Now, EVE Online…What a game! You actually PvP for a reason. Not shitty little rewards, but to change the face of the universe. Your corporation and alliance can seize parts of a universe, set up a base and enter wars with other corps. Levelling skills is real-time, so the only grind you have to do is for cash. Downside is that the monthly fee is 20 Euros/month. Free 14-day trial, though.

0 0

write your own. make a mmorpg and play that. :)

0 0

only_samurai wrote: write your own. make a mmorpg and play that. :)

Well that sounds like alot of fun:whoa::angry:

0 0

@soiom: lol i hacked torncity ^^

@WoW homos: stop playing that game and go outside while you still have a social life!!!!!!!! its worse than counterstrike for people that get complete hardons over it!

0 0

mr noob wrote: @WoW homos: stop playing that game and go outside while you still have a social life!!!!!!!! its worse than counterstrike for people that get complete hardons over it!

HEAR HEAR!:happy:

0 0

and programming your own game is fun.

0 0

Rappelz!!!

0 0

i play tribal wars at tribalwars.net

0 0

Folk Theory wrote: i play tribal wars at tribalwars.net

I just started playing that because I saw it in article.pro. Great game, + a new world just started! Where are you located Folk Theory?

0 0

Quit the game, and the real game begins :happy:

0 0

moshbat wrote: hmm. nobody has mentioned one of the most popular mmorpgs. runescape (i know it's shit, before people start accusing m of liking it) but i do play Americas Army. (but it is 2.7 gb)

no one talks about runescape because its for annoying noobs who fall for things like "hit alt f4 after dropping an item to spawn it"

i liked it for a while a few years back but i have learned my lesson. my advice to people wanting games is wait a bit as a few good ones will be coming out this year

0 0

Damnation wrote: [quote]Folk Theory wrote: i play tribal wars at tribalwars.net

I just started playing that because I saw it in article.pro. Great game, + a new world just started! Where are you located Folk Theory?[/quote]

I'm in World7 Continent 25, 580|251 those are my coordinates. I'm a member of the tribe "The League" We are quite strong. (and i'm surrounded by them so not afraid of attacks ) my name there is…Folk Theory so it'll be easy to find me.

0 0

Kalonline!

its awesome! better than WoW and free

the private servers rock! (i have one)

www.kalonline.com

0 0

MMORPG's are a waste of time, they suck your life away Just try learning instead of playing games where the only real thing is the people. Make your own game >.<

0 0

tedelex06 wrote: Kalonline!

its awesome! better than WoW and free

the private servers rock! (i have one)

www.kalonline.com

well done you just bumped a thread thats been dead for months. Any particular reason??

0 0

oh lol I didn't notice this was bumped

0 0

batmud.bat.org port 23

achaea.com port 23

… I like 'em

0 0

EVE Online.

And WoW sucks btw.

0 0

I think the best free MMORPG is Perfect World ;) go for it man :D

0 0

After reading this i will be sticking with counterstrike

It leaves me with a girlfriend

and real life friends =]

but, if your imaginary world does it for you, crack on =]

0 0

World of Warcraft, and Diablo3 when it comes out. (not free, but still top.)

0 0

World of Warcraft is good but it does have a monthly pay, but never fear there are some real good privet servers out there. I personally used wowscape.net when I played you should try it. Only one that uses the 2.4 patch. And one last thing games and computers are not everything go outside and get some fresh air and exercise, or make your own game that is what I'm doing with a group a friends, but I still go outside for most of the day when I'm not in school not saying that you don't.

and if your looking for a real treat of a game the best once are TEXT BASED GAMES at first I thought they would be stupid but after 10 mins I was addicted.

0 0

Well i will post what me and some friends have been getting into here recently which is DOMO (Dream of Mirrors Online) i dunno….teh story lines blow haha but i didnt expect them to be awesome….being it is a free MMORPG

0 0

http://www.travian.us/?uc=us3_87621

this is a browser based game called travian that i have just recently gotten addicted to. if anyone decides to try it send me a pm on travian, my username is xxxflarexxx

0 0

I used to play the free to play space cowboy online (now closed), it was imo by far the best mmorpg out there. It was a flight combat game that was extremely addicting, but lots of fun (and did I mention it was free). Tons of strategy involved too. A new company is hosting it now, under the name of air rivals. Check it out (but as a warning, you will become addicted and it will eat up all of your time ;)). It is still free to play. I gave it up after becoming disillusioned with losing my high level character when the original sco went down.

http://www.airrivals.net/