Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

BS Hacker?

0 0

I was just wandering if anyone out there has heard of a game called BS Hacker and if you have where could i get the full version of it for free, because i tried the demo and now its been at least a month and i havn't found it yet and its really annoying the crap out of me

0 0

I don't think you can get it free.

0 0

you can get anything "free"

0 0

I heared about them ,too. But there are ….3!

I have all 3 but i don't know exactly where i downloaded them. So, i'll put on a public ftp…… [ the rar is 24 mbs!]

Check this thread in 3-4 days or less

xdanx :pB)

0 0

I got like a a 30 day trial for it. Its kinda gay cause all the commands are WAY different. Like when u wanna view a file, u have to type in CAT <file name> wtf?

0 0

If you need to use the unlimited version, why not crack it?!

0 0

Krazy3y3 wrote: I got like a a 30 day trial for it. Its kinda gay cause all the commands are WAY different. Like when u wanna view a file, u have to type in CAT <file name> wtf?

cat&#39; is the *nix version of the Windows type' command. just like ls&#39; is the *nix equivlent of the Windows dir' command.

0 0

I know where to get a full verson of Street Hacker, and Uplink but that is all I could get. I dont know of BS Hacker being cracked so sorry.

0 0

hehe, yea i remember Uplink. It was fun for a little while, and occasionally still is. But it was far too easy. After all, how much skill does it take to select a text box to bruteforce? Fate was a fun game, but m101 never finished it :| .

The best "game", IMHO, is to build a good LAN and 0wn it ;)

0 0

HEY dan or omnipresence can you please p.m. me with the full versions please. I could whip ou up a private brute force/dictionary pw crack if ya want. just p.m. me

0 0

Jst uploaded full torrent.

Download here. (for those of you that haven't used demonoid before, press the "Click here to download the torrent with HTTP tracker" link to download torrent ;)

If that doesn't work, download from torrentspy.

Please, if you download, SEED IT, and maybe rate/comment it? :D

-BluMoose