Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

World Of Warcraft...

0 0

Does anyone play on Thunderlord server in World of Warcraft by chance?

0 0

I play on Uldum.

0 0

is it worth buying cause im thinkin about it but none of my friends have it

0 0

Limestar wrote: is it worth buying cause im thinkin about it but none of my friends have it

Disclaimer: If you buy this game, and like it, there is a good chance you will dissapear off the face of the earth. The first cases of this dissapearing syndrome were reported with "Runescape", but the true outbreak never occured until Blizzard released this game. You can look forward to 11 days worth of grinding to level 60, and then several hundred hours being spent to get your Tier armor. And that's just pre-expansion. ;)

0 0

osunds sexy would anyone here play with me if i got it i have played the second one before if that matters

0 0

World of Warcraft != Warcraft I, II, or III :P

Warcraft was a RTS game,s imilar to Starcraft. (Hm…)

WoW is a MMORPG, in which you basically follow the path of a Hero in the Warcraft world.

0 0

i have a lvl 31 human paladin on kel'thuzad…..its a pretty awesome game, but not that great if u play by urself. try and get ur friends to play with u

0 0

its a great game, but HIGHLY addictive. If you value life dont get it.

0 0

Mhmm… I disagree, I say that hacking is waaaaaayyyy more addicted to it. There are some 'cool' (social classes) people at our school who play it and love it but I never saw the attraction

0 0

i played for 2 months and got really bored with it. point and click….not my thing. code…thats addicting

0 0

i played the free trail a bit, but i just dont think i have enough time to play it and make it worth wild paying each month. Especially when theres games like guildwars which are good and i can play that when i want to and not owrry about money. (i dont want to start a bunch of wow hors on a rant about how shit GW is so dont bother saying its bad)

0 0

I played it and wasnt that impressed i thought at first it was fun but later i tought it was a waste of money there are plenty of other games that are more addicting and are free after buying the actual game:happy:

0 0

I played it and wasnt that impressed i thought at first it was fun but later i tought it was a waste of money there are plenty of other games that are more addicting and are free after buying the actual game:happy:

0 0

Yeah idk what all the hype is about , lots of ppl play it at my school

0 0

WATS THE HYPE!?!?!? the hype is that's its the best game in the world! And yes like some of you hvae said it may take up your life. My friend travis got it when it came out 2 yrs ago. Its all he did. He had 6+ lvl60s and he ended up unistalling it and burning his disks because he got too obsessed with it. Its worth it…Ive played w0w for 16+ hrs in a row before and it well a great game. Well worth buying. The best MMORPG you will find out there.

.::ZTB::.

0 0

i read that some guy played it for 3 days straight and died of fatigue.

0 0

that was me I didnt make it

0 0

well, as seeing as I do play it alot, i still manage my time very good with a good life. I raid nightly from 7-11 on Sunday thru Thursday. Then when im not playing i have school, work, and time to code n hack. some people get to addicted to it, i was at first before i actually had the game(played it at my friends). Now i get a lil bored at times, but the game is still very fun. i play on bloodhoof and the forgotten coast by the way lol.

my chars - 60 gnome rogue, hardest hitting 19 warrior twink on bloodhoof(crits for 400+), and a new 19 twink pally.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

I really like wow. Some people say it gets boring, I guess it does, but only for a little bit. There is a time between lvls 10 and 14 where you can;t do much more than level up (which you have been doing since 1.) But once you get past that, you start really good instances, and as long as there are other people to play with you, it is REALLY good. I could very easily become addicted to it, but I try very hard not to.

Just for the record: Druids and Warlocks rock…

0 0

lol i knew you played chislam because i saw one of your video lessons and it had WoW minimized

0 0

lol i knew chislam played w0w because on one of his video lessons i saw that he had w0w minimized:D

0 0

hehe yeah :D

0 0

chislam wrote: my chars - 60 gnome rogue, hardest hitting 19 warrior twink on bloodhoof(crits for 400+), and a new 19 twink pally.

you twinked a pally?? never really seen that b4…