Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Playstation 3 Idiots

0 0

I wonder what happens when the time comes to pay… I doubt that guy actually has $99,999,999.00

0 0

I wonder what happens when the time comes to pay… I doubt that guy actually has $99,999,999.00

0 0

yeah thats the highest ive seen. but seriously prices are out of hand. minimum for the 60gb is $1500. some up to $10,000 and beyond.

seriously why cant people just fucking wait?

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

lol no one really paid that much for it did they?

i'm waiting to get mien :D

0 0

thats not the PS3 either, just a ticket to make sure you get one when you go to buestbuy!

im not going to get a PS3, its too expensive, and the games don't look great, but i want a wii for Christmas!! now theres a game, red steel! guns and swords!

:ninja:

0 0

The guy who won that bid is no longer a registered member so I'm assuming no-one paid that much

0 0

People should just wait. i mean X360's are easy to get hold of now so yeah. As for teh games, not great atm, but there are the major playstaition titles coming out. Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken.

0 0

lol. I've had bad luck (well, my town) with the ps3. If they lived here, they would be disappointed. Only 2 ps3's made it and they were high gb ones. Sony decided not to send them to walmart because there was major error in all of the lesser ones (my momworks at walmart, and there were people camping for the ps3's outside, about 10, and only two were available :) ) but honestly, these people must have been doing the same thing. (they should have asked for the defective ones :P)

0 0

gran turismo…. for me, not a game id play. MGS is comming out on xbox 360.

0 0

the 360 rules

0 0

ps3 games that own the xbox are :

Resistance: Fall of Man (OMFG) God of War III (II comes out for ps2 but III next year) FEAR (just cuz of the graphics) Oblivion (just because you can expand the map in ps3 version) Devil May Cry 4 (need i say more about this) Tekken (oooo shiny)

0 0

im waiting till the price goes down a bit to get mine, i dont wnna spend 645 on ps3 im a sony fan to death i love the ps's just expensive..

0 0

way too expensive Im going wii myself, and anyone who thinks ill of me for that can go shove whatever console they want up thier arse!

0 0

i heard the so called awesome wii thing where you wave a little handel around has a 0.5 second delay and is insensitive to movement. in response to the ps3 im getting it at christmas when it comes out in march in the uk (i think it comes out in march) this is because im off to visit my uncle who lives in hong kong tommorrow where its already out and in china stuff is well cheap!! im trying not to brag to much but im well pleased

The Manager
0 0

I am buying mine in Juneish. The titles that are in the works for PS3 that I would play are: Final Fantasy VII(Remake) and FF13 IDK when either of those are coming out but I am a FF nut.

anyways, the PS3 can still play all the old PS and PS2 games so Who cares. and to top it off it has a built in BlueRay DVD Player! Like come on!!!

I am most likely going to get the 20GB Model because I do not need the WiFi Internet and Flash Card Reader.

0 0

So true, the Wii is the only new console which is new. Not just, 'crap we have no ideas so we'll make the GFX and processor better' but a true new idea

The Manager
0 0

PS3, Better GPU, Better CPU, Better Optical Drive, BlueTooth Controllers, True WiFi Internet connection. Shall I go on?

The PS3 is a lot newer than you are giving it credit for!

0 0

mozzer wrote: So true, the Wii is the only new console which is new. Not just, 'crap we have no ideas so we'll make the GFX and processor better' but a true new idea

Im a fan, but thats un true, the wii is genereally a gamecube inside

AldarHawk wrote: I am most likely going to get the 20GB Model because I do not need the WiFi Internet and Flash Card Reader.

Please dont buy the retard pack, you will regret it, 60gb is considerably better

0 0

i agree with mozzer, i think i mentioned this in my zine article but it doesn't matter how realistic a game looks if it doesn't feel like your playing it. also, i shiver when ever i look at the price tag on the ps3.

0 0

tancurrom wrote: Im a fan, but thats un true, the wii is genereally a gamecube inside

Errr….?

Yer, so with the gamecube you had an awesome controller where you could do some awesome things. It also is a new way of playing games

The Manager
0 0

tancurrom wrote: Please dont buy the retard pack, you will regret it, 60gb is considerably better

Please explain it to me HOW much better the 60 Gig is?

It has 3x the HDD space…so what. It has Wireless Internet Capabilities…So what if you do not have wireless in your house. It can read Flash cards…so what that is what my computer is for.

Please let me know where it is FAR SUPERIOR to the 20G base model other than those 3 points I just made. Those are the ONLY differences.

0 0

what he ment was that the wii and the gamecube are the same except for the controler, but their not

* The GameCube has a single-threaded PowerPC processor running at 485 MHZ. The Wii's processor, running at 729MHz, will be faster.
* The GameCube has 24 MB of RAM. The Wii will have 88 MB of RAM.
* The graphics card in the GameCube runs at 162 MHZ. In the Revolution it runs at 243 MHZ.
* The GameCube is able to paint about 20 million polygons per second. The Wii will be able to create many more per second and they will be realistically shaded.
* The Wii will also use completely redesigned wireless game controllers. 

from http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/nintendo-revolution1.htm

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: PS3, Better GPU, Better CPU, Better Optical Drive, BlueTooth Controllers, True WiFi Internet connection. Shall I go on?

The PS3 is a lot newer than you are giving it credit for!

I believe what he meant is that the Wii, unlike 360 and ps3, updated more than jst gfx + performance. Its come up with a whole new playing style.

Okay, so super real graphics are nice… but seriously, the point of a console is to entertain, which is what the Wii was designed for… and with a considerable price too ^_^

0 0

BluMoose understood me :)

0 0

so did i, wii is class, but i believe that in year/2 ps3 will have such good games and software out that it will ass rape the other consoles

0 0

W/e long term sony will lose

0 0

well, they might lose if you mean making less money, but personally i will have my ps3 and i will steel my sisters wii :) [sounds back]

The Manager
0 0

I like the idea of the Nintendo WII controllers BUT truthfully there is only one game on it that interests me that I have seen and that is Zelda. But hey there may be a few more.

Sony holds the patent on Final Fantasy which is my game. I hope to see a newer Dragon Warrior come out on PS3 as well.

The WII is good for sports and action/FPS games but those are not my Genre so it does not effect me.

I am a through and through RPGer. have been since the days of NES.

0 0

But for every other type of game the Wii will kick the PS3's ass, and also, why don't you play FF on the computer. It's alot cheaper than buying a PS3 for one game

@person talking about BluRay What if HD DVD wins?

0 0

well, you also need a hdtv, which dont come cheap (for a good-size one), plus the ps3, plus the disks which are 20 bucks each. i personally dont think its worth it

The Manager
0 0

I would not buy the PS3 for one game. it is fully compatable with PS and PS2 games as well. seeing as I have a plethora of PS games and I can get my hands on many PS2 games cheap why not?

I have a 32" LCD TV which I will be hooking up the PS3 to so I have no complaints there.

But yes if I was just buying ONE game I would not be buying a PS3. This is to replace my DVD Player, and my PS (yes the original PlayStation). there are a few others on PS3 that look really good that I would like to try but hey FF is my game ;)

Devil May Cry 4 Heavenly Sword Oblivion Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

to name a few that are currently available.

0 0
  • i think blu ray will beat hd dvd purely because the ps3 uses it

• I cant wait to play a decent star wars game on wii (there is one coming, in year or so)

0 0

haha, i played it

0 0

well the PS3 is obviously the most Powerful machine out there right now. but the Wii gives you way more control over your gameing a total different experience BUT i disagre with the Wii nun-chuk beats ps3 graphics thats like saying (in retard voice) "oh i like playing duck hunter my whole life becasue i can hold the gun and point rather than fall into a trance and think i am actually there with the ps3 graphics" i mean come on people have you seen "resistance fall of man" that game is way too cool and that is just a launch title!!!!!! its gonna get better than that! (Believe It!!!)…..peace

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

im a wii person all the way but today i heard ppl had their hand severed by them hitting things as they swoosh the controller about (rofl). im still getting 1 though…..its worth the risk :happy:

0 0

tancurrom wrote:

• i think blu ray will beat hd dvd purely because the ps3 uses it

Err… since when has a format created by sony been successful - and how many times have they tried it?

0 0

Ac1d wrote: Worships Tancurrom As A God!

Damn right, now i dont think your so vile

0 0

Pff..why get a ps3 when you can get a wii, zelda twighlight princess, wii sports, 3 extra controllers, 2 memory cards, and 1000 points to buy retro games? <– What i did

EDIT: All that for one ps3, not extra controllers, not any games, not any anything..

0 0

Sorry for double post..hit the damn button twice.

0 0

Ac1d wrote: lol , me , vile? no im not dear sir , jus to say WII RULES!!! and the only ever sucsessful thing sony made was the ps2

Thats actually true. Sony video games industry is the only part of Sony making money [ or so i hear ]

0 0

off topic:

acid, am i ranked 111 but hbh guru and you ranked 74 but uber elite or is that my imagination ?? [haha]

0 0

you can get this attachment for the 360 now that allows you to play HD dvds on it.. but it costs $200. do the math and thats about a PS3?

0 0

yet the xbox 360 has so much more and better games..unlike the ps3 with resistance:fall of man as the only decent game..

0 0

only decent game so far.

but you cant say that .

there are some games that 3360 and wii have but ps3 just brings out the game better

i think Tony hawks P8 is best on PS3. you may disagree.

0 0

Well, i suppose you have a point..but does sony have any trademark games..becuase Microsoft has Halo, and Nintendo has Mario and Zelda. Is Sony's jak and daxter?

0 0

hell no its not.

Devil May Cry is one of them. So is God of War and Metal Gear Solid.

Ps doesnt just have one game.