Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Slavehack - Anyone play?

0 0

Joined about a month ago, just wondering if anyone else here plays it?

Its a browser based "hacking" (I use the term very loosely..) game where you have to hack into other peoples/Computer controlled Pc's, and install virri onto them. The more pc's you have with virri on them, the more money you make per hour, which you can use to upgrade your hardware.

You can either be a "whitehat" and just install your virri and leave with no trace, or you can be a "blackhat" and do everything in your "power" to disrupt others experience, be it hiding all their files, removing the riddles (which are needed in order to progress to the next "level" of software), or simply deleting everything on their hdds, or you can upload the DDOS virri onto some slaves, and use that to bring the target back to "no0b" stats, meaning their hdd, cpu, connection ect will all be damaged by a %'age, depending on how many/powerfull slaves you use.

Its actually quite fun, even though its not very realistic.

http://www.slavehack.com - Check it out!

0 0

I used to…gets boreing after a while :-\

0 0

Dunno how long ago you played, but 3.5 to 4.0 software has just been released acouple of weeks ago, with riddles to go along with it.

You make you're own fun up with slavehack imo, once you've finished the riddles (which will take a long enough time anyway, theres LOADS!) you do what you please.

I personally like this open ended aspect of the game. B)

0 0

I just pwnt my first n00b… Kinda feel guilty because he/she has been outta n00b protection for 5 minutes and now he/she is my spam bot. :P