Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Wow bot Q.

0 0

ok i know i have looked for some i have also found some that catch my eye but what would yall consider to be your favorite Wow bot. it can also be for anything such as a auto fighter or a auto fisher any one will do

0 0

lol and get banned? have fun man but i just play the game, kinda pointless to not play a game but let the computer play it for you. defeats the whole purpose imo.

0 0

Cheating at game is the lamest thing you can do. What is it suppose to brought you to let computer play at your place. It's no more you're performance it the one of the computer. Cheating just make everyone else hate the game because of you. Learn to play instead of cheating.

0 0

Using bots takes all the fun out of games. There is a huge chance that you will get caught and be banned. Besides if you want to cheat and not get banned buy one of thoughs asians that level you for like 5 dollars a level !;) Jk!

0 0

If you really want to play without using the regular WoW rules, join or host a private server! They're everywhere out there and if you need help JOINING one I can help you out, but as far as HOSTING I'm not the guy you want to talk to…