Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Skype + HBH members ??

0 0

If people wish to talk with other HBH members, then download Skype, avaible at: http://skype.com/

Skype allows you to view if your friends are on, phone them through pc, phone a landline (you have to pay) just generally chat xD

So if members wish to post their Skpye name, then they can be added:

Here is mine:

(yeah, its pretty much the same thing as the xFire thread)

The Manager
0 0

aldarhawk

0 0

hack4uHB

0 0

caity3 I don't talk much though.

0 0

shadowsight1

0 0

CrazyCaity123 wrote: caity3 I don't talk much though. I can confirm that :angry:

0 0

mine : Magick_samurai

0 0

i've been using skype for more than one year, and what could I say about it…. it's a nice program… sound is more clear .. comparing to yahoo or other …

mine is: Last_Light

0 0

kenny.yay

Its free to dial land lines til 2007!

...Legend?
0 0

feel free to skype me on What_A_Legend !

0 0

larikahbh

0 0

Oh-Mad-Hatter, that is mine. call me whenever, or if you have troubles programing in PHP

0 0

mine is

tris203 B)

EDIT: That's 0rijin4l's, he is at my house, and didn't realise he was signed in as me: FOOL!

0 0

mine

markupzalifer

so its not original….. sue me!:ninja:

0 0

sry i dont do legal system :P mines bigpimping666

0 0

I am

markupSimon.Morris91

But I barely ever use it

0 0

sry i dont do legal system :P mines bigpimping666

0 0

mines chislam

0 0

feel free to skype me I am: crimsonpheonix

0 0

Skype calling to land line phones is now free. =]

Oh, and elements480 tis my skype. B)

0 0

Meth wrote: Skype calling to land line phones is now free. =]

Oh, and elements480 tis my skype. B)

only for the rest of december, then you won't even be able to call anyone other than skype members without paying $$

0 0

wareagle352… but i'm not really much of a talker

0 0

pandion1990 , feel free to add me. Any Dutchspeaking people around ;)

0 0

Darth_Pengo ;) just pm me if you're gonna add me so I know who you are cause i'll forget

0 0

Its good to see an active response [well], its good if we [usually me/slimtin] host a hbh skycast so as to get peoples in

again i is [color=red]tancurrom on skype (as everything else)[/color]

0 0

mr. killken has asked me to pass the following on to you:

if you look at www.icall.com, its a service like skype, but you get free outgoing AND INCOMMING calls to/from the US and Canada. You also get a free voicemail service. What you do is go on their site, register, and you can pick a local number in your area code, and have people call that number, and enter your personal extension, and the call will be directed through to you. Pretty damn straight of a deal, so check it out :D

PS as of now I think their software only works on Windows 2000 and XP

0 0

Mine is Ponguile

0 0

sync wrote: mr. killken has asked me to pass the following on to you:

if you look at www.icall.com, its a service like skype, but you get free outgoing AND INCOMMING calls to/from the US and Canada. You also get a free voicemail service. What you do is go on their site, register, and you can pick a local number in your area code, and have people call that number, and enter your personal extension, and the call will be directed through to you. Pretty damn straight of a deal, so check it out :D

PS as of now I think their software only works on Windows 2000 and XP

wow this is sick! way better than skype since people can call you as well. + skype is not going to be free for calling people starting jan 1 2007

0 0

I suppose it is..