Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Playing Runescape Offline?

0 0

i was wondering if it was posible to like download runescape or sumthin and play it offline. my friend says that it would be easy to do but he wont explain it. can any1 here help me with this? is it even possible? soz im a noob:xx:

0 0

not really, it has to communicate with the server, but you could download the applet to play it without going to the RS website, or you could reverse engineer the RS server

0 0

Considering Runescape is written in Java, that's going to be a pain.

Oh, and tell your friend, it's not quite as simple as it would simple. It's certainly one of the 'easier' things (I suppose you could put it that way) if you can find the code for the Runescape server. Otherwise, you're out of luck, and you'd have to reverse engineer an intermediate language (Bytecode).

0 0

Doesn't that kinda defeat the point of an mmo?

0 0

Wants to do quests and get to areas without being pestered.

But the only reason i play runescape is to Fuck with the little 10 yr olds heads.

0 0

Why do people even still play that game, when theres better free mmo's out there such as AO?

0 0

because it's fun.. IDK, it's adicting:o:angry:

0 0

Don't forget KALonline if you mention AO ;)

0 0

djdan_master wrote: All of you are incorrect , runescape has recently created their own language rune script. so unless you can use rs (runescript) then you're alright but there's not 1 way in the world of playing runescape offline. Not one!

sorry to disapoint you.Although Nusquam Est Impossible

Unless you took their servers and ran off with them…

0 0

djdan_master wrote: but they'd get their magic powers on you :O you better take a knife! lol

Everyone knows you run faster with a knife ;)

0 0

darn, so i guess i wont be able to ever play it offline:(

0 0

Yea, you can play it offline…to an extent…..it would be "your" runescape…u cant play with other people, but you can play it offline……its called moparscape, its a runescape client…..i have it on my computer if u want it….people have private servers of runescape also, once u have moparscape u can connect to those too

0 0

wow kool how can i get it?

0 0

I can send it to you through msn if you want

0 0

k

0 0

whats your msn?

0 0

i just emailed u

0 0

can i get that 2?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Fagscape sucks.

0 0

yah i know

0 0

jakedude777 wrote: Yea, you can play it offline…to an extent…..it would be "your" runescape…u cant play with other people, but you can play it offline……its called moparscape, its a runescape client…..i have it on my computer if u want it….people have private servers of runescape also, once u have moparscape u can connect to those too

Only the client is called moparscape (the window you see when you play the real rs) and in order to be able to see anything on that window, you need to have the server files which are made of .java, .class, .cfg, .bat and sometimes .jar files. To get the server files, you need to download them from some specific forums or I can give you links for those forums or just send you the server files through msn. Oh, and another thing. someone said that you can't play with other people if you have your own rs, and that someone is wrong. You just need to port forward if you have a router (if you don't, not necessary) and then give your IP address to your friends and there you go. By the way, you definitely need to know Java to edit your own game, have a reasonable amount of RAM memory (if you want to play with more than one person) or buy and run your own server which can hold up to 300 people.

0 0

There is more than one client, windscape for example

0 0

and yea u can have your own rs, u just need the source code, and to host it. there are many out there

0 0

yah if u could email me it that would be great or if we are both on msn u can do that then [edit] removed personal info

0 0

Howbout getting off your lasy arses and googling for it yourself, rather than have people send it to you?

And don't tell me you can't find it, because I jst found everything here in under 2 minutes…

0 0

That's smart, posting your email address on a board where people dislike you.

Anyway, my link to you is here.

Don't ask to be spoonfed, because you're not learning a damned thing. That's easily one of the most aggrevating thing about people who come to this site with six posts, involving "hacking a game" with posts in the thread ending with "plz give me chetz at asdf@jkl.com".

My final words: Go enter your query to google, and stop asking someone to do your own work. Period.

0 0

ROB52 wrote: First id like to say thati havent read this thread im just saying how impossible it will be to run runescape offline.

and LOL @ SYSTEM!!!

as i dont now how runescape works , but if you did download the applet which would be hard, then what??? it would have to connect to the runescape servers to log you in, and if you complete a challeneg how do you know if it saves it within the applet or on a db on the runescape site so you wouldnt need to just download the applet but that db aswell to at least logon, which also would be hard to get, there will be no people there, no chat, there will be lots of errors so my verdict is just dont even bother, its more trouble than its worth, wehn you can just play online,

Erm next time inform yerself before you speak ;) Try running the aplet, and you'll see that it does actually work. What it does is create a localhost server (127.0.0.1), and saves the info to ur harddrive :p

0 0

BluMoose wrote:

Erm next time inform yerself before you speak ;) Try running the aplet, and you'll see that it does actually work. What it does is create a localhost server (127.0.0.1), and saves the info to ur harddrive :p

Thank you BluMoose! People need to fucking learn something before they go and argue about it, its the most frustrating thing in the world!

0 0

wow i googled it and found it in about 3 minutes. i feel like a complete noob now :(

0 0

ROB52 wrote: First id like to say thati havent read this thread im just saying how impossible it will be to run runescape offline.

and LOL @ SYSTEM!!!

as i dont now how runescape works , but if you did download the applet which would be hard, then what??? it would have to connect to the runescape servers to log you in, and if you complete a challeneg how do you know if it saves it within the applet or on a db on the runescape site so you wouldnt need to just download the applet but that db aswell to at least logon, which also would be hard to get, there will be no people there, no chat, there will be lots of errors so my verdict is just dont even bother, its more trouble than its worth, wehn you can just play online,

you DON'T download the applet which you can download from the runescape official site, you browse the web and download the server files, which are actually making the whole game and you use the different kinds of clients (mostly moparscape) to view and play the results.

0 0

if u do download this thing an play it offline do u use ur own character from normal runescape? cos if u do it wud be well easy to gain lvls as u just run a program to click at certain places at certain intervals so just let it run overnight and watch ur lvls increase.

0 0

Okay, applets are easy to obtain from the official site. stats, items, ect. are stored on the site, a cheat was discovered a while ago. If you were level like 27 or something, it was a certain amount of experience that you needed, you could open regedit, and type something like runestats, or whatever, and there would be a value, you changed the first 4 values to ssss and it put all of your stats up. That's why they store values on the site now.

for the applets… world41.runescape.com/loader355144091.jar

and whoever said something about them working, and creating something on 127.0.0.1.. I'm not a java kind of guy, so I don't know.. but I get (got) some kind of error when I tried to open them up, I had to download a java decompiler to see what they contained.

Banned
0 0

You just bumped a two year old thread.

Way to go.

(don't reply to this)

0 0

s3klyma wrote: crap

ULTRA NECRO! Well played.