Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

FFXI

0 0

anyone play final fantasy 11 online?

0 0

I do. Names Sirmarius on the Fenrir server.

Level 26 MNK Level 19 WHM Level 22 WAR Level 7 BLM Level 8 THF Level 9 RDM

So on and so forth…. >.> Why ask? lol

0 0

i forgot to put Ingamename:Rotes Server: Fairy Race:tarutaru^-^ Jobs:74pld 37war 52 blm and other low ones

and just asking like to meet new people ._.

0 0

I was thinking bout getting that. What is it like? Is it an actual first person shooter? (or third) and how good is it 1-10. Is it worth the buy?

0 0

It's not a shooting game its mmorpg and it has 1st and 3rd person views and i get addicted to it alot ._.;

0 0

Flaming_figures wrote: I was thinking bout getting that. What is it like? Is it an actual first person shooter? (or third) and how good is it 1-10. Is it worth the buy?

I think you were thinking about Final Fantasy Dirge Of Cerberus right? The one with Vincent only is kinda like Devil May Cry, but not as good. I played it and thought it sucked. Vincent is kick ass, Final Fantasy 7 rules, but FF:DOC sucks ><

0 0

Ya, more than likely. Is it good? (7)(if that is the first-person/3rd person shooter mmorpg) And you can have mmorpg shooters. (Im hoping for chaos theory:london or what ever its called, and I ma still shocked at the movie advent children (havent seen it)but it is a FF game about FF!!! OMG! It makes perfect sence!)

0 0

Char name : Jagang Server : Garuda highest lvl : 60 blm

Play quiet a bit, but college is starting soon for me so that will cut down on time played. But for now, on quiet a bit.

0 0

Cerberus server Name: Knutrainer (who would have guessed?) WHM:58 BLM :36

And a bunch others.

I currently have all the expansions. I am not playing for now because I have a horrible connection in my room, which happens to be in a basement.

0 0

i might get this game … but i dont know what race i wanna be .. tarutaru or human.. id rather be a mage but i dunno

0 0

Hmm I surprised Aldarhawk hasn't posted.

0 0

Why does he play?

0 0

i have played XI ad i didnt like it that much. i kinda thought it was boring. but thats probly cause i wasnt a high level when i got bored with it. its probly better the higher you get.

0 0

ya it is alot of fun i mean like 50+ its fun cause u can go solo keels some nm's then when u get to 70+ you can get sky,sea,limbus dynamis which are all really fun