Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

XboX or PS2 ?!

0 0

Guys, I'm thinking abt getting an XBOX or PS2. What do u suggest? btw: 1_ NO i DON'T WANT an Xbox 360 or PS 3 (when they come out) 2_I heard that XBOX is better than PS2 but PS3 will be better than XBOX360… well anyway, which console do you suggest i get??

0 0

I prefer Xbox because I like the contoller feel and set-up a lot better and xbox has xbox live and halo 2 :)

0 0

Obviously this is just my opinion, but it seems like there are a lot more really great games for PS2 than X-Box. Xenosaga Episode I and II, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Dark Alliance I and II, Kingdom Hearts and etc. VS. Fable. But God what I would do to play Fable right now. Of course, you might not like RPGs. I'll admit the first game I ever played was Doom, and I was such a cute toddler with my BFG, kekeke.

0 1

PS2 has Tenchu-Wrath of Heaven

enough said B)

0 0

Obviously this is just my opinion,blablabla… Final Fantasy etc…. I was such a cute toddler with my BFG, kekeke AMEN!!! That's what was pissin' me off, cz i LOVE final fantasy….. Anyway i found an X-BOX - PS 2 two ways game converter, u just need a DVD writer, so, games r no prob, n my friend uses that program,n all the graphicx and stuff seem to stay the same,… So…. well I guess i'll get an X-Box, cz X-Box has some more options than PS2.

• As u said Grind, XBox live seems cool… n one of the first games i'll get will be Halo2..

0 0

personally i am more of a ps2 fan. they have a huge list of games so there is at least one out there for everybody. i mean it can play both ps2 and ps games so that is a LOT of games.

0 0

personally i am more of a ps2 fan. they have a huge list of games so there is at least one out there for everybody. i mean it can play both ps2 and ps games so that is a LOT of games.

0 0

my opinion would be the xbox i think their are better games and it does perform better on the note of ps3 being better than the xbox-360 the ps3 apparently has one cpu where as the xbox-360 is goin to have 3 of the same speed as the ps3 so you can see what should be better :)

0 0

i would say wait till ps3 comes out and then buy that. i hate microsoft so much that i bought an xbox just so i could hit it with a sledge hamer. that was the most rewarding experience ever. we had a pic of bill g. pasted onto the top of the box. i wish i took pictures

0 0

1_ NO i DON'T WANT an Xbox 360 or PS 3 (when they come out)

0 0

Check this out(stolen): XBOX vs PS2 CPU: 733 Mhz Intel CISC | 300 Mhz Sony Emotion Engine Graphic Prossor: 300 Mhz MS/nVidia X-Chip | 150 Mhz Sony GS Total Meroty: 64 MB | 38 MB Bandwidth: 6.4 GB/sec | 3.2 GB/sec Simultaneous textures: 4 | 1 FSAA: Yes | No Audio Channels: 64 | 48 Surround audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 | Dolby Digital 5.1 Storage: 4xDVD, 8 GB hard disk, 8 MB memory card | 2xDVD, 8 MB memory card DVD Playback: Add-on kit | Inbuilt Max Resolution: 1920x1080 | 1280x1024

• Ppl used to complain abt the small game list, but it's getting bigger fast , so i'm getting an xbox on the 14th of august.. +Illegal copies of all console games are legal here :D So i can get whatever game i want for 3$ each :D

0 1

i'd still vote for a PS2. Im a fairly heavy gamer, and i find the PS2 beats the xbox easily.

xbox has Halo and a couple other decent games.

PS2 has:

Tenchu Wrath of Heaven GTA: san sadreas GT 4 Hitman Contracts ….. etc etc

Its worth getting a PS2 just for those games.

0 0

the reason i prefer PS2 to the x-box is because the x-box controller is a fat beast and i find it impossible to hold properly.

0 0

xbox has gta S.A +1st person shooters on consoles (such as Halo 2) Aren't so .. enjoyable… Though the xbox's game list is getting better.. and abt the controller… lol dunno :P

0 0

I already picked xbox.. I'll get it on the 15th or august.. N u're right, just because xbox games arent as known as PS2 doesnt mean that ps2 has better games (That's what i think is the reason that ppl say ps2 has better games)

Though… I'll really miss final fantasy lol :P

0 0

plus xboxs will be like dircheap when the 360 comes out and if you dunt like it mod the lil fucker to be your own server or something and you can even get it to record your games and play them of the hard disk can your ps2 do that?:)

0 0

Well I think you should get a ps2 because of the game play. I was gonna get the new ps3 until……..I SAW THIS

0 0

I know, that was the first thing i was gonna do.. But some dumm modders install 1.04 mod chips for 1.06 XBOXs! So im gonna make sure they get it right..

0 0

i have both cause i couldnt decide and i gave my brother the ps2 now cause i stop using it i use it now n then still but if your gonna get xboxs get it live its the only way xbox live RULES and halo 2 live RULES as well with the new maps soon to b free to download ya

0 0

okay this is where i had fights as well…

PS2- Its great controller is small… the xbox contoller is a pain in the ass with its very large size… plus the games are better

Xbox- yeah okay so it has halo 1 +2 .. big deal PS2 has the FF series and Devil May Cry.. anyone who listens to METAL will love Devil May Cry 1 and 3(2 sucked) plus play GTA games first b4 the Xbox comes out with crappy versions of them.

PS3-the controller looks wack… but its just concept still dont worry theyve heard about our remarks and are changing it as i write this and you read this. its better than Xbox360 if you want to play games. OFFLINE.

Xbox360- yeah nice online play… but as weve seen with the original Xbox the games sucked besides Fable and Halo. Well ive got news for all you HALO fans out there….

HALO 3 comes out for the Xbox360(who didnt see that coming) … o yeah and the PS3(hahahahahahahaha… srry ive always wanted to do that!)

SO if you want a PS2 or Xbox… go with Sony… i dont trust Microsoft ;)

0 0

Gamecube has mario kart and resi4 dribbleS but since you're not looking to go in for a gc( probably because you think the games are baby-ish or you have it already…) I personally prefer X-box as its hardware is far better than the PS2… the PS2 actually slows down… it actually slows down during important parts of games like once at my mates house we were playing prov eval(the new one) and there were a couple of people in the box and it was like my last chance because im crap at it lol, and i couldn't do anythng because of the slow down >.<. Also, the Mods on X-box are great fun :D but i believe the ps2 is easier to chip, but xbox has xbox live …. so many things lol….

0 0

Wow god thanks for the stats… I want a x-box lol.. never seen it all out like that:D

0 0

Yeah, the XBOX stats are better, but the Playstaions are easier to chip, and so far the games are better. The controller is fucked up, but they are changing it, thank god. XBOX controllers are too big, PS2 ones fit perfect, PS3 ones are… well plain stupid… but anyway, i would go with the PS3. Greater range of games, and you can play online with the PS2! So why not with the PS3? I know it isn't as good as an XBOX, but still… plus XBOX have made shit copies of GTA: VC and GTA: SA, and they are stupid.

I like Sony a LOT more than Microsoft as well.

I know a lot of that has been said, but i agree with anyone who said what i just said :p.

0 0

I really dont care abt who made things, microsoft,sony,toshiba,nintendo,bumass,bumsticks , anyway i got the xbox with 2 joysticks, modded it n got 8 games among themL Halo2,Fable,Prince of persia warrior within, Burnout3,MK deadly alliance..

0 0

I think they are both good i have both consoles they both are good but u hvae to pay like £10, $20 a time on a memory card but the xbox u have over 50,000 + memory on the hard drive but i only think it was 50,000 + memory for the seethough xbox which i have

its up to u but i would pay like an extra £20 for an Xbox and get all that memory

0 0

I think they are both good i have both consoles they both are good but u hvae to pay like £10, $20 a time on a memory card but the xbox u have over 50,000 + memory on the hard drive but i only think it was 50,000 + memory for the seethough xbox which i have

its up to u but i would pay like an extra £20 for an Xbox and get all that memory

0 0

Yeah but i heard they were trying to make an external hard drive for the PS2.

I got burnout 3: Takedown the other day, its a pretty cool game.

0 0

i would get a PS2 its gota wider varity of games its got better games on the whole and it just rocks in general (i can say this because i have both xbox is cool but PS" wins hands DOWN) and burnout 3 takedown RULES (info burnout 4 is comming out soon for any fans)

0 0

LOL ps3 controllers look like a bannana … if you got bored u could throw the controller out the window and it would come back to you like a bommerang

0 0

This is totaly up to you if you like rpgs and adventure games go for the ps2 if you want fps and a more powerful machine go for the xbox.

As for the modding issue both ps2 and xbox can be modded with chips but the xbox can be soft modded with splinter cell and a number of games plus the modding community is greater for the xbox

The online play can also be an issue because the ps2 does not cost money to play most games but on the outher hand you do not get to keep a gamertag. For the xbox it cost a subscription fee of 50 a year and more games are online I am not for sure witch has the bigger community but with the xbox you have a perment gamertag and a friends list.
  As for the number of games ps2 tops it because it came out a year eariler but because of that it does not have the power of the xbox as you can see by the eariler post.  So what it comes down to is what types of games do you like, how much do you plan on modding if all (modding is not illegal just the things you can do with a modded system), and if you want to have a long term relationship online or short.

That is about it i have never been good at closeing of these things and sory if I sounded bias try to ignor it I do play both systems and I do perfer xbox more but only because of visuals and online play.

0 0

god wrote: Guys, I'm thinking abt getting an XBOX or PS2. What do u suggest? btw: 1_ NO i DON'T WANT an Xbox 360 or PS 3 (when they come out) 2_I heard that XBOX is better than PS2 but PS3 will be better than XBOX360… well anyway, which console do you suggest i get??

I prefer PS2, I've had 2 Xbox's and both had problems reading disks. No they weren't scratched they were brand new. But PS2 doesn't have as many features as the XBOX had, but atleast I could play my games.

0 0

PS2 isn't as good as the XBOX in technical terms but personally the XBOX doesn't have as many good games as the PS2. The PS2 has loads of great games, thousands even, so I say PS2.

0 0

the PS3 controller actually looks alright if you see it on scale with a human hand.

Still looks silly, but not as bad as a lot of the other pictures make out. Or, they could have hired an actor with a giant hand…

0 0

yest i got nfs most wanted, n not satisfied with graphic issues and Prince of persia - 2 thrones, its kinda good.. been playin' for 3 hours straight, i get to somewhere i can save, then i play 2 more minutes(which gets to 30 minutes) and so its too far to quit and replay, then i get to another save fountain and the same happens all over again…..

0 0

Hmm ild Say ps2, Am I crazy? of Corse.

Well the Xbox Controler, Something Obviusly Designed For Anal Masterbation But turned into a Controller as a prank, yes Imagen this Your Playing With something used up some ones rectom, Prefrebly before thay had an enamea.

"but Wait YOu Can SEE Your own FEET in halo 2!" that isnt Cool and enyone needs a slap!

But ps2 sucks ass…ild Stick With pc gameing, Faster, in my experiance better graphics, More controll over upgrades! But It is a bit more expesive. over £500 For A desent one,, Hmm Quite of Topic i know but seeing Xbox is basicly A computer, its good to have some Ideas passed about.

0 0

i don't care if xbox is better or not i just love sony no matter what :D SONY RULESSSS , in addition i have a feeling that the ps3 controller that most of you are complaining about is extreamly comfortable :D remember ps controller?? at the first glance it was wierd but it was the best controller of its time, right ?? :D:D so just go for ps2 :D:D even though i heard that xbox360 is better than ps3 (a sony developer claimed so) i believe ps3 kicks assss :D

GreyFox

0 0

i already got the xbox but oh well :P i might get a ps3 when there'll be good moddings for it… i have 0 original xbox games :P all copied..

0 0

XBOX = outrun PS2 = too many games i've lost count.

XBOX = XBOX live that you HAVE TO PAY FOR (LOL, lol, hahahahaha, lol, f00ls!) PS2 = Network adaptor (£20) + router + broardband. (and who of us here don't have a router and broardband?)

Plus, Sony suck, the playstation2 is flawed. The lazer gets worn, the console gets dusty and eventually will stop working. Just because they're a big company doesn't mean excellent quality goods (look at apple and IPOD nanos (well IPOD in general))

XBOX = glorified PC (you may as well get a PC, you won't have to pay to play online) PS2 = okay so consoles in general are moving towards PC components, but at least when you take it apart it dosen't look like you're looking in a PC.

Plus I LOVE FINAL FANTASY and all things Square (advent children ROCKS!)

[edit:] shows all the XBOX owners her Nintendo DS Look, it can connect to the internet WIRELESSLY and FOR FREE!!! MWahahahah!! LOL!

0 0

there are FAST unofficial xbox live free servers..

0 0

xbox for sure, sony fails, the best they did was the ps2

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

you do realize that this thread is 2 years old dont you?

0 0

ok, well since this thread is up..i guess i'll give my input. I have an xbox 360 and i love it. Xbox Live on it is incredible and almost doesn't lag. Plus, there are many mods for it and i even can bridge connections and boot people out of rooms. Xbox all the way..

Retired
10 0

54m3 h3r3

0 0

teh only thing Microsoft owns in, gaming XD

Retired
10 0

ya well teh fucktards are making a shit load of off the computer so…

0 0

xbox is the best :)

0 0

Choice wrote: xbox is the best :)

ure goddamn right. XBoX 360 (Black) forever!

0 0

i like xbox way better than ps2 :D

0 0

Sony FTW!! motherfuckers!! :ninja: (A)

cueballr =].

0 0

Xbox 360. end o story

Banned
0 0

How I hate fanboys. Christ, I just like gaming.

0 0

spyware wrote: How I hate fanboys. Christ, I just like gaming.

You probably dont have either, do you bitch? or you have a fucking rainbow nintendo gaymboy. STFU and go play your mario, faggot.

Sony pwnt Microsoft.

:happy:

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

TeFLoN101 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: How I hate fanboys. Christ, I just like gaming.

You probably dont have either, do you bitch? or you have a fucking rainbow nintendo gaymboy. STFU and go play your mario, faggot.

Sony pwnt Microsoft.

[/quote]

You have no idea what you just dropped yourself into, do you "bitch"?

Banned
0 0

TeFLoN101 wrote: You probably dont have either, do you bitch? or you have a fucking rainbow nintendo gaymboy. STFU and go play your mario, faggot.

Sony pwnt Microsoft.

Grrr >:|

Don't push me.

I love to game. I love playing on ANY console, ANY game. I like to play old games. I like to play new games. Sometimes, I just want to play a button-basher. Sometimes, I want to drown in tactical knicknacking, team-based power-play, sometimes, I want to go on an adventure and not return for the next four weeks.

And sometimes, I just really fucking hate people like you.

0 0

spyware wrote:

Grrr >:|

Don't push me.

I love to game. I love playing on ANY console, ANY game. I like to play old games. I like to play new games. Sometimes, I just want to play a button-basher. blah blah..i like rainbows..

And sometimes, I just really like fucking transvestites .

Don't push me. ?!?

Shoves your face into the wall. :happy:

Bitch, WTF?!? your even more homosexual then i thought, so your the "Guardian of Fora", lol…you take this shit too seriously.You think i give a fuck about your "online reputation"?! Guard this faggot, FUCK YOU .

I love to game too, i like to play with your mom too, who is totally a hoe, for the way you turned out. STFU and get back to mario again . the princess is waiting .

I will not participate in this faggotry any further, Good day, woman .

P.S lol @ your groupies

Banned
0 0

TeFLoN101 wrote: Crap

Learn to

-Spell -Insult -Suicide

Other options? Learn to behave nicely. If you don't know how, ask your mom.

YEAH, YOUR MOM.

0 0

Well, I bought my Xbox 360 Elite about three days ago and I love it, don't have a playstation and probably will never get.

However, all this is pointless, since the best game to ever exist within this or any other universe has already been made, it's for pc and it's called Grim Fandango.