Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Problems running Street Hacker

0 0

Hi people.

I have just downloaded a pirated version of Street Hacker..

First of all, i installed the game (Doh!), i installed the to pachtes i got with the game, version 1.0.8 as i installed first, and after that i installed version 1.1.3. And then i go install the cracker, and then, run the game. And whn i run the game, i get this error: (Remember, i am from Denmark, so i get this error in danish, and i translated it the best i could, but maybe thats a little bad)

markupThe program wasn't initialized correctly (0xc0000135). Press OK to exit the program

Does anyone know, what is going wrong here?

0 0

Er du Dansker?!:):) (Are you Danish)<Translated

0 0

i think thats a system error not a application error , i sometimes get it with aim but i dunno it looks like more of application error but who knows i might be wrong i might be right , your probally missing some files or korrupt code in it

0 0

Itrus… that was a worthless post :right: ;)

0 0

el3v3nty wrote: Itrus… that was a worthless post :right: ;)

look at you all you did was state my statement and make a useless post yourself their

0 0

decapitated wrote: Er du Dansker?!:):) (Are you Danish)<Translated

Yeps! 100% dansk! :D

0 0

U have .NET Framework 2 ?? Its doesnt runs in below version

0 0

wouldnt know as i dont know what game your onnabout, but to me, it sounds like one of the patches or the crackes fucked up something in one of the files it needs to load,have u tried running it without the crack?

Python Ninja
0 0

i agree wuith soultaker, looks like same error i got with app 11, before i got the latest .net framework. install that and try again.

0 0

FuKe wrote: Yeps! 100% dansk! :D

Jag är svensk :happy: < (I'm Swedish)