Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my first Mu online official server..

0 0

Hi i want to say that this is mt first real exp in programming / anti-hacking etc. .. i am a beginner in php, so i would use some expertise from ppl posting in this forum.

the server is now in betatesting and will be online in aprox 3-4 weeks coz i must go with my parents in vacation 2-3 weeks..

any1 interested in this project, please post here. i am looking for members in the following fields: developer / testing / protecting (we will deal with a lot of script kiddies aka hackers :| and maybe good hackers.. happenes often lol ) / admins / forum moderators / MuPolice guild / and of course players… lots of players :D

server rates are as follow: exp: x1000 reset lvl: 350 items: x80 mobs hp: 80% version 0.97 ( will probably be changed later on )

0 0

"script kiddies aka hackers" You go straight to hell. You dont know what you are talking about.

0 0

i know what im talking about.. i see them every day at the internet caffe.. using programs made be other hackers and they think they are hackers but they hardly know what an ip is lol . and i did NOT say that you guys are kiddies… lol… dun kno where u got that idea :|

"we will deal" means that they are the ones that will try to hack the server(and hack the database)

0 0

no man.. i was just trying to say that these skiddies are called by other players hackers.. i kno the'r not real hackers.. im not dumb u kno.. lol

..still… no1 interested ? :D

0 0

lol, ive noticed a few times, and especially here, that it's really hard to try and get help. As you can see, 2 people who could have probbaly helped you (but wouldnt have posted the help) just flamed because they saw the perfect oppurtunity. When he said skiddies aka hackers i think he meant how skiddies call themselves hackers, and you know that happens constantly.

0 0

shade wrote: Hi i want to say that this is mt first real exp in programming / anti-hacking etc. ..

Why are you trying to start anti-hacking stuff on a hacking site? Some things just don't make sense anymore…

0 0

People it is rather simple he is setting up a server and want help securing it and runinng it.Shady these are not the type of people you want running your server maybe a 1/4 of them are said skiddies.