Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Runescape

0 0

Just wondering, does anyone here play runescape?

0 0

Once got bored when I was in some cave killing rats lol like first 30mins I think.

0 0

ya I play RS, I do that for longer already then I started trying this, I'm a newbie here :p…

0 0

Lol, what's your name on rs?

0 0

i play it occaisnally. only when i'm pretty bored though.

0 0

i spent WAYYYYYYYYY to much playing this blasted game.

My advise is to NOT play it…The grapics suck, no point to it, the word "noob" is used WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much.

But since this is a runescape thread ill say most of my best skills

Combat level : 87

Fishing level : 83

Woodcutting level :83

Fletching level : 74

Magic level : 70

Cooking level : 70

Attack level : 70

Strength level : 71

Defence level :70

All of my other skills are in the 50's or 60's

Like i said….way to much time playing and its a waste fo time so DO NOT PLAY

0 0

Also got accoutn with 80 magics, 89 fletching, 75 ranged, and 75 woodcutting :)

0 0

lol i got my character to an overall lvl 53 or 56 something like that then after i never touched the game I moved onto bigger and better things.

Like you said before 0wned complete waste of time!

0 0

my total was over 1210+ ;)

0 0

The people on there made me lose faith in humanity for a month or two. All they did was bug me to join their gangs until I led them out into the wilderness where I killed them and took their undeserved rune armor. Oi, there were actually people who would stand around the starting point saying, "haha look at all the n00bs hey n00b hey haha." But I am not a great fan of online games anyway.

0 0

You know, quite recently i registered for runescape, saw what it was like, talked to the guide at the beginning, and then got pissed and woindered why so many fucking people LOVE this game. Play Ragnarok instead, it's got better graphics and less 4th graders. -Regards, stop playing RS, Psycha.

0 0

LOl…..I like it………I'm not in fourth grade…..I wanted to play ragnarok, if I could get the free servers and everything. Anyone know where I can get the free files?

0 0

i play my girlfriend like MADE me sign up to it n now im outa skool n she isnt i have more time to get higher than her (thats all i want to do) so then she can sulk but yeah i dont play much because this computer is slooow (in the middle of a serious upgrade for it) i got a few friends who play too they all suck though

0 0

i used to play but i always sucked nothing of my was above 60 cept cooking. i would always want to do something so id go where i need to get the stuff to do it and id forget what i wanted to do lol. id play it now and then once i got bored for a couple days then stop again. http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/thehack/ < theres a site that promises runescape stuff but takes your password and emails to the designer and saves it to another page. http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/thehack/results.txt theres the page with the ppls name and password, i would only check the new ones because any old decent ones the creator probley has i stole one from there then lost interest.

0 0

Sadly, I used to play. My username is, or was, Antony 7. After a few years of play I finally quit. Mostly due to RSC being ended.

0 0

I used to play but i got sick of it. Where can i get the free files for Ragnarok??

0 0

yea.. i used to play, lvl 92…. fucking blue phat and whip and d shield loooool…

waste of a summer..

0 0

played for like a month then went onto bigger and better things coughtibia&anarchy-onlinecough

0 0

C&C > whatever you're talking about.

0 0

pfft… bf2 > cc > all

micro?

0 0

lol @ micro in C&C

Makes USA fucking ridiculous. MF2 is way more balanced than C&C, but you still gotta love it.

0 0

i fell into the trap of playing runescape … i played it everyday and everynight for bout a month and im level 55 … it is a pointless game and graphics suck … please dont fall into the trap i did and dont get addicted :)

0 0

Eug screw Runescape when it comes to MMORPGs. I've played so many.. Gravity started well on Ragnarok, but ROSE sucked. Rag2 is coming out… hopefully it won't be crappy.

Runescape was a game based on repitition and PKing once upon a time, and the community wasn't bad. Now it sucks.

A truly overlooked game was Fairyland. Once you got past the kiddy exterior, the system was amazing. A turn-based MMO with actual strats? Yes, please! Too bad that went P2P.

Tried WoW and had that same "time wasting" feeling as WC3 hero mods. I felt as if my time was being wasted away without really gaining anything.

Then I came across FFXI. Blows the others away. Check it out: www.playonline.com/ff11us

Back to runescape, yeah i played it. Musashi (the first 99 smither, one of those most famous players) switched to FFXI on my server. I hate the game now because mostly the community sucks. Don't waste your time.

0 0

Yupp, this game has eaten my life for the past 4 years… I didn't even get anywhere in it… moved onto anarchy-online, which I never really play anymore either. Mainly play CS or DOD now :P Not exactly MMORPG, but much more exiting XD

0 0

anyone here hack runescape.. a couple of people hacked my acount and took all my stuff so could you think of anyway they could have done.. i didnt do anything stupid like give my password away… and i'd like to try….

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!! RUNESCAPE IS A WASTE OF TIME! DON'T GET HOOKED!!!

0 0

Runescape is evil. I was hooked for almost a year… spent 99% of my computer time on it… Ahhh…

0 0

i played runescape for abt 2 months with a scammed account…. its not THAT addictive… wait til u play WoW (havent played it yet, just tried it)

0 0

why play a dumb and bad looking RPG if there are great games like LineageII or WoW i hate it when a games doesn't as nice looking grafics (and RS grafics are realy shitty, but nice for just a flash game)

0 0

personaly i think runescape sucks… you can do just about everything from the start… you can kill, walk, and buy & sell… it justs too easy

i perfer WOW or starwars galaxies (the older versons the new one sucks)

0 0

ok the gameplay is very importand to but what is a game without some nice grafics :D i love to pretend i'm in the game for real and that is much easyer if you have some nice views ingame.

0 0

i use to play it, im now addicted to ogame, and darkthrone and counter stirke lol

0 0

I have to agree with everyone here; Runescape is an evil, addicting game that will suck the life from you. I couldn't stop playing it for almost two months. I finally had to change my password to something I couldn't remember so I couldn't play. I wasn't even a high level.:@

0 0

Yeah Runescape Sucks Ass, Played and got lvl 60 Cooking and for what The Allmost orgasmic power TO COOK A FISH! I can cook Fish, and yet i dont need Lvl's thats Just Ruins the game on that fact allone!

Ogame! Arrg! worse!!!

kight online the best of them all, You can Go around Attacking Worms For Expericance, only to go into a big kick ass area to be analy Raped by some geek Who's on the doll, One problem with it though, my brand new pc, Way higher than the recomended Specs, and When I quit it still reboots the pc… personaly i blame my fujitsu.

0 0

It's really addictive, iv stoped playing many of times, then when im bored I try it again then Im addicted to it. The guy that created it is probably like a millianar.

0 0

I will agree wit most ppl this game is pure evil and pure crap i was hooked for about 6 months thank god i got bored wit it =p now im onto knightonline…sure the name makes it sound lame but it is also very addictive. but i would rather play knightonline over runescape and day:p

0 0

i was obsessed with this game for a year and a half, i played nonstop, did like all the quest got all the rarest items, i simp[ley had no life, markupDONT EVER PLAY THIS GAME IT IS A TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP

0 0

Yeah I played…for about 2 weeks. then i got bored cuz all i could do is chop down trees and light them on fire… lol. yep. i'm pathetic.

0 0

i play it… got scammed, so thought that i won't play anymore but then got my account back and playing again.. i would play another game but i don't have a computer and you need to install all the games rs is the only game i know that you don't need to install…

i was hella playing like days and nights.. not anymore though at my house where i live right now i play star wars galaxies, that game rocks..

0 0

yeah. I play and i am kind of good, level 47 about, but, I suggest playing it about once a month;)

0 0

yah i played but only when the teachers were talking(my school gave us laptops) any one want an account its ecks69 pass=puter compat lvl is 56 i think

0 0

Either fake account or someone beat me to it.

0 0

real account

0 0

Yup, I have played runescape. Now just selling accounts that I macroed ;).

Yours, d4rk.

1st post

0 0

sk8rfreek89 is mah name niggz

0 0

Runescape is pretty cool, I am combat 66 with full rune and over 150k in the bank but I dont play as much any more because I play on HBH

0 0

I made a chick account so people would give me free items… talk about cheap social engineering.

0 0

Thats pretty funny hopelessromantic…

0 0

At least it works, I've done that in a lot of RPG's.

0 0

i used to play, havent been on in ages.

0 0

Ok heres this kickass SE trick for any pass required RPG/game, thing. I was young and stupid, and guess what…

Anyways, im sure most you have either, A-done this or B-thought of it, but i thought it was quite clever!

You go to one of the spots where people sit and talk, like one of hte town squares, well it really doesnt matter, but thats a good spot to find people.

Here you sya something to the extent of: Hey you know RS wont let you say ur password? It will block it out!! See:

And then do:

And some one dumb enough is BOUND to spurt their pass.

0 0

I tried playing runescape but it's terrible so I couldn't bear it. I play Conquer Online instead, now that's an awesome MMORPG :P

0 0

directed toward crazy_sniper

I would do that but too many people are way too eager to report scams and I don't feel like making an account just to scam people, good idea though.

0 0

NoSpI wrote: i used to play, havent been on in ages.

same for me… used to play, not anymore though

0 0

nubs

0 0

haha i used to play runescape but it sucks so now i play WoW…so much better…..

…but a scam i used in runescape wuz this: i would get someone to come to an isolated area where its just me and them. then, i would tell them that if they drop an item and press f5 then pick up the item, it will be doubled….if they dont kno that f5 refreshes the browser and logs them out, then they will drop something and log out and u will be able to pick up wut they drop by the time they get back

….sneaky eh?:ninja:

0 0

I play rs sometimes

0 0

well since people hate it so much i will gladly take your stuff or account off of you..lol

0 0

yeah…I used to be on there, as I took my friends character which had member privelages. But now, I am so sick of that game, that I think I will never go back. And his mom cancelled the account.

0 0

Dude i would advise do not start playing that becasue its has pretty much no point/plot/whatever well thats a lie they sorta tryed to make on eyou will learn about the n in the quests but its boring and i am i HUGE n00b on there and this game you will just want to sit there for like HOURS smacking a stupid little rock with your Pick that you payed like your whole weeks worth for geeze….lol not reall but its fun for a while till you have to play for hours to lvl up 1 point………play sometihng else…..peace

0 0

33125416 wrote: LOl…..I like it………I'm not in fourth grade…..I wanted to play ragnarok, if I could get the free servers and everything. Anyone know where I can get the free files?

Ok, well i used to love ragnarok..now im out of it, and how the hell can't you find free servers? Unless you just didn't try google…in which case, try google (or http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/)

0 0

loler, runescape is good because you can macro it quite easily (94 magic in 3 weeks :evil: ) and pking is fun :D

pm me if u play serious

0 0

ahh good old runescape…

I used to play got to around level 30 or so… but then it got boring - so i moved onto World of Warcraft.

Didn't really like the 2D and the lack of things you can do, for instances raids - or maybe i was just too low… but anyway enough of the rambling from me.:D

-EA

0 0

I used to play runescape until recently i realised i was wasting my life on it.. i have over 22m, a greet phat and a mask set.. combat 107 and total 1850+ gave alot of my cash out in a quitting rs because it sucks drop party.. also had a level 98 rune pure with 99 strength and vengeance (95 mage (high alched it in under a week in the 'secret place'. If you're really serious about rs pm me and i'll tell you a good place to autoalch)) and a 72 1 def d sim pure.

I have to agree with the guy on the front page, the graphics suck compared to some other online games such as neopets or WoW, but there is alot to do.. mabye too much. i mean sure, its ok, but when you come to spending your life on it like i was.. its just.. well, i finally realised it was a waste.

EDIT: wow, just when i was thinking of going back on for a bit of fun on my rune pure.. i find that luring is now bannable.. FUCK runescape. that was the only fun you could ever have.

0 0

I used to play runescape until recently i realised i was wasting my life on it.. i have over 22m, a greet phat and a mask set.. combat 107 and total 1850+ gave alot of my cash out in a quitting rs because it sucks drop party.. also had a level 98 rune pure with 99 strength and vengeance (95 mage) and a 72 1 def 1 prayer d sim pure.

I have to agree with the guy on the front page, the graphics suck compared to some other online games such as neopets or WoW, but there is alot to do.. mabye too much. i mean sure, its ok, but when you come to spending your life on it like i was.. its just.. well, i finally realised it was a waste.

0 0

k just gonna be plain and simple.

Username: Bat3996 Cmb Lvl: 93 Total lvl: 1236 Years played: 2 Clan: Followers of Malkav Best skill: 81 strength

You guys want the rest of my skills just go to the highscores on rs homepage

0 0

lol runescape does suck but my friend made $400 off it by selling money to people then he just scammed peoples accounts.

0 0

i barely play and when i do i usealy just talk to freinds

0 0

runescape has a fairly strong hold over my little brother, as well as a couple of my friends. Me… I saw the light and realised that rs is like riding an exercise bike to school.