Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

nukewar help

0 0

i am the creator and owner of nukewar.mobstop.com and i was just wondering if some people would like to be in a group so we can get the programing done faster

WE need: 2 people that know php really good to talk together to work on a login system with a db. we will need a really good image making person… dont worry i will get us a domain and stuff but for right now we need that to make sure.

About: the game is where u own a house and u start with 200$ and u go to buy a security system or guns . and u rob other peoples houses and u get there money and if u get caught by the security system it calls the cops and u lose ur weponds. and half of ur money. we also need a counter thing to keep track of peoples money and other things .

please email me at ubcool2ic@aol.com or IM me at ubcool2ic

please dont pm me but i would love to have help because this game will take 6 or 9 months for half with help it should take 3 or 4 months [mail]ubcool2ic@aol.com[/mail]