Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Battlfield2

0 0

Hi guys, I was hanging around and noticed that there isn't any thread about Battlefield 2. In my young and modest opinion, it's one of the best games around. I think that the only FPS better than it is half-life2. What do you think? Is anybody with a clan here?

0 0

I think its a good game but i dont think its the best fps, I think halo is, but thats because I was addicted to it for about 6 months on xbl. I dont like half-life

0 0

battlefield 2 just rulez, but tanx to some rly nice (BIG HUGE) bugs its just not good enough… after about 140 hours of bf2 playing that gets rly anoing. But i still do think bf2 is (at least one of) the best online multiplayer fps atm. Halo ( <– my favorite) and Half Live 2 have far better (duh ;):p) single player modes, but the multi-players aint as good as bf2.

btw, no, im not in a clan

0 0

Yeah, there are indeed stupid bugs in BF2, but the thing is that the multiplayer is just addictive. I have problems with Halo in my computer. i don't know why but I think it's not compatible with the 9550… =| I tried a couple of times to put it online, but It was borrowed, so I gave it back and did not waste any more time. I played it a few times onlan and online and I really liked it, but not having it at home is not the same thing. The thing I like most in BF2 is the feeling of reality. In Halo, we have a storyline and everything that is surreal (not tha I don't like, au contraire!) but the actuality of the game, remembering the actual wars is amazing. eheh PEace

0 1

BF2 is great!

thats the game i basically play whenever i get the change.

that and hitman blood money on PS2.

its such a well thought out game though, the squad system and command system is excellent and really helps the team play. although i do get annoyed when squads dont use mics, seems a bit pointless to me.

some fucker already stole my name "Mr_Cheese" so i have to have the name Mr_Cheese_HBH … so if you see me give me a shout.

i can only play on cracked servers that dont check serial keys, so im usally on WYD 1 server.

that server also has unlimted sprint, and FF turned off fully, so i can do my neat trick with special forces and get ontop of any buildings.

[/nerd talk]

0 0

EhEH! I gotta see if i catch you one day. I don't play a lot really, but I would like to play more, as you said, the team play is amazing, and that's one of the things (even though I don't think I mentoined it) that gives that "reality feeling" (if anyone can find a better term to aply on this situation, I would be thankful xD ).

0 0

In wich versions runs that server Mr_Cheese?

0 1

im not sure, i havnt updated my BF2 or anything, coz im scared it might ask me again for my CD key which i cant remember which one i used.

just turn all filters off and search for all games and you'll see the WYD 1 server i usally play in.

0 0

The updates for bf2 never ask for a cd-key…

0 0

Yeah, I would like to do it, but there are a hundreds of servers, and I don't know if I can play in servers with a lower version. Can I? I have the original game, it was a gift from a friend=), so, in order to get the maximum of it I always update it. But perhaps friday or something I will be ablr to sneak for a little BF and I'll see id i can play in that server. =)

0 1

well as soon as i get a new DVD drive and can acutally read CD's im gonna get the BF2 expansion pack anywyas.

if anyone has it, let me know how it is.