Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

America's Army

0 0

Hey all, anyone here play americas army? Its a fps thats free to download and play, totally free!

while cs is a more arcadey type of game, aa is more of stragetic game. If youre like me and have lost interest in cs, i highly recommend you try this game out. The graphics are superb (provided you have a powerful enough machine of course) and the gameplay is excellent. There are many more maps here than in cs, and they are about 10 times bigger than those in cs, and are atmospherically unsurpassed. There are many updates headed its way including vechiles and a co op mode in which a number of players fight against a team of intelligenty ai players. If searching for a new game to play then i recommend you this.

http://www.americasarmy.com

0 0

i wish i had a better computer to try this out on, my pos 2.20ghz and dell card cant handle wolf ET or CS, so im pretty much shit outta luck with this one. When i did TRY to play it, it sometimes took 10 minutes to get to a server. and all i wanted was to be a sniper…but nooooo. lol. anyways, its cool as long as, like he said, you have the computer to do so.

0 0

did you decrease the tex quality etc? and lower the res?

0 0

i have a Toshiba Qosmio (http://laptopmag.com/Review/Toshiba-Qosmio-G35-AV650.htm?Page=0) and it does more than the job when I play America's Army. It's only 1.8Ghz processor (but it has intel centrino duo core technology – would have loved to have an AMD, but it was at the peak of the market in laptop performance, so I went with what was hot!)

The problem might be your RAM, dude.

0 0

did you decrease the tex quality etc? and lower the res?

0 0

yeah this game is reall fucking cool i played it all day today :happy:

0 0

hahah yeah some people in that game piss me off :D

0 0

I Rly like the game. To bad for me my pc cant handle the newest version. :D Got to go to work… make some money and buy a new pc.

Serieus, someone knows a great PC-Case for not so much money?($50?) AA Style ? like cammo ? B)