Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Game : ..........................

0 0

I was thinking of making a game, not plain and simple like 4 char types 2 hair styles etc. A game based upon criminal acts, pimping , guns , drugs , selling buy drugs buying cars etc. A detailed game i have been looking upon it i have exp with graphics im learning coding for game, ( i catch on easy im gonna be doing work too, im willing to devote my time 24/7. Able to be a criminal, cop or crooked cop military gov something of that sort. Detailed hair styles colors eye type etc. so you can personalize the character. Able to make deals with mafia etc. I can devote years to this all im asking is for some help i wanna make a good game. Talk more by emailing me or pm me thank you.

Anti-Cheat etc. and trust that people dont leak out source code

I really WANNA DO THIS!!!!!

So just tell me if you wanna be involved or wanna test it.

0 0

>_<

0 0

Ill test it or if you need other i help i may be able to.

0 0

lol… first of all… try posting this at ANY game development sites forums and see what you get. but since ive been around those.. ill just give it to you here..

First of all.. you didnt show screenshots of your progress, or anything you have done. How do we know you are even working on it? Youll probably just boss the people around.

2nd.. you just registered like a month ago.

3rd.. Will i get paid? What type of game? (web based, online, single player)

4th.. locked. Post again when you have something more then an idea.