Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

World of Warcraft

0 0

I currently play World of warcraft. Just wondering if anyone here plays and if so on what server? i am about to switch to Frostmoone which is the best PvP server from what i hear. Me and a friend are goin to become 2 rogues that work together using ventrillo to successfully annilate enemies.

0 0

I play on Khadgar, got a level 26 i dont play often.. but i do play. Recently more then before too.. since school is on its last 2 days and such..

0 0

ah, cool i cant remember the name of the server i play on because it is on a friend's account but i am getting an account soon and when i do then we switchin servers.

0 0

I use to play, i still have my account, i got like 5 level 60's and atleast 1 alt on eery server lol…well maybe not that many, but it sure seams like it. The main servers i played on were: Dragonblight Hegromarsh and some other one i ant remember. Yeh it was fun. Then i saw how it destryoed my brothers life. He lost his marrage, and he dosent even pay attention to his son. So i stoped playing it.
Its a fun game, but its very adicting. I wouldn't do anything in my free time but play that game, and it cost me my grades in school…and some things that im not gona talk about on here :p yeh those were my thoughts in a nut shell.

0 0

Thats generally what addictive online games do, Regit!:p

0 0

I hate this game.

I spent 50 quid on the thing, installed it, played it for a week and found it so intensely boring that I haven't actually touvhed it since.

0 0

BobbyB wrote: I hate this game.

I spent 50 quid on the thing, installed it, played it for a week and found it so intensely boring that I haven't actually touvhed it since.

Ill have yours if u dont want it :P

0 0

regit wrote: I use to play, i still have my account, i got like 5 level 60's and atleast 1 alt on eery server lol…well maybe not that many, but it sure seams like it. The main servers i played on were: Dragonblight Hegromarsh and some other one i ant remember. Yeh it was fun. Then i saw how it destryoed my brothers life. He lost his marrage, and he dosent even pay attention to his son. So i stoped playing it.
Its a fun game, but its very adicting. I wouldn't do anything in my free time but play that game, and it cost me my grades in school…and some things that im not gona talk about on here :p yeh those were my thoughts in a nut shell.

umm…whoa..

i play it too… but im not addicted.. i play when i have time or nothing better to do… every once and a while ill play a lot…then stop…then play again. it gets boring after a while. but its a very good game. i have one lvl 37 on khadgar

0 0

eh it can be quite addicting like EverCrack was if you have ever played that but finally i got off the crack and switched to WoW which is really fun if you know what you are doing / on a good server. ;)

The Manager
0 0

I used to be addicted to Ultima Online. The Original MMORPG that addicted users. I used to play 12 Hours a day. on weekends it was more like 23 Hours! lol ahh…the good old days of High School and no need for sleep!

0 0

hmmmi have never heard of that game but before everquest and WoW i played Diablo II

0 0

I think diablo II is so much better but thats wat i think :):p:o:@