Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Gunbound WC

0 0

I can't seem to find a hack for gunbound WC. I don't know how to hack and I need a hack. Think any of you guys could make one for me?

0 0

From what I know, this site isnt really entirely based on Game Hacks, and I can tell you right now that no one will be willing to just whip up one for you. But if anyone wants, by all means, be my guest :)

0 0

This doesn't belong in the Basic forums guys.

0 0

I also meant to mention that!

0 0

NOTE: moved to game forum.

0 0

Hacks for games are for stupid fuckign retards that suck at the game and the onyl way to beat the good people is to use cheat code, remove this post!

0 1

0wned wrote: Hacks for games are for stupid fuckign retards that suck at the game and the onyl way to beat the good people is to use cheat code, remove this post!

amen to that. I wont remove it, we can keep it up so everyone can see how much of a retard he is.

0 0

okay :), even better

0 0

Thats a litle harsh… For someone just starting out aswell. Does he just want to cheat? Still alittle unfair…