Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Call of Duty

0 1

does anyone here play Call of Duty.

I have the Expansion pack "United Offensive" or something.

Anyone else play? What servers are you usally playing on?

0 0

I dont play, but is it good?

Ive got enough cash to but it if its worth the money.

I spend most of my time online playing games, check out my x-fire profile on how many hours i spend. hehehe

If you click it you can see the other hundreds of hours of games ive played

0 1

Its deffo worth it. I think Call of Duty UO is the best online game i have played.

Multiplayer is unbeatable.

0 0

In that case i guess it would be a good investment then :)

because if its good it will take up 3/4ths of my day

0 0

I don't play cod, but I like playing battlefield 1942 (now we will probably go to bf2). I plays it in 515 team, and I am a pilot.

0 0

Well the only fps' i play on a regular basis are counter strike and counter strike:source

i do play DoD but thats more like cs than cod, bf1947, bf2.

Im gonna have to try all the war games that are coming out because i havent really tried them

0 0

COD is awsome ………… i finished the game in the veteran mod

Usually i don't play online because i'm on modem. I like the sniper. Snipers are the best ….. awsome

P.S : I play WoW on the evolva.ro server …..it's in romania and it has a good ping time

0 0

I disagree cheese… Counter Strike is the worlds number one best online game. Its unbeatable in multiplayer. Single player is almost as good. :)

0 0

I play CODUO all the time, best server is BSE Omaha Beach

http://www.bseteam.com

Oh yeah and hack4u Counter Strike s*cks :) the online gaming is full of cheaters…

0 0

yeah but it gives you a challenge now and then

0 0

I play NFSU2, used to play lots of diablo 2 though not any more.

0 0

I'm playing normal cod, in my opinion uo sux with the vehicles at the big maps … played it for a time but then i've returned back to normal cod …

0 0

I play line of sight vietnam, and Black hawk down.

www.rclan.net :- my old clan

0 0

Does noone play Enemy Territory? Its like a fast paced BF2 but with dynamite and constructing objectives.

Though I've only played BF, ET a sooo much better.

0 0

I used to own my own server CA (cod allies) We had a big community but i got bored and stoped paying for the server, so now i have no skills and im just pure sh*t at the game :( NOW I WANNA PLAY AGAIN BUT IM JUST SO CRAP.. mr cheese are you any good? we could play UK on UK

0 0

I play Final Fantasy 11. I have over 1800 hours playing that game. I have quit several times because I spend so much time on it I just quit to get away from it. I quit because it is a waste of time. I could be doing other things such as learning programming languages or other various things about computers. I think I need VGA, Video Gamers Anonymous.

0 0

Yeah, Call Of duty Rifles only team deathmatch, real intense action :) I think that the single player in COD/COD:UO is much better than in COD2

…anyone know if there is any multiplayer patch able somewhere for COD?

0 0

I had it on GC got stuck though, well bored.

0 0

quake3 excessive plus - my best multiplayer FPS… fast like hell… think of quake3 4 times faster… but I think games should take 1/30 of our time spent by the computer…. we must LEARN!!!:)

0 0

I'm a level Designer for COD 1 and 2. didn't do united offense because there wasn't that much to offer me…However COD2 has alot of cool features that are fun to play with in scripting and in the map.