Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Oblivion

0 0

Anyone playing it? I'm level 25 after 50 hours of playing. It's great game but I think that Morrowind is better.

0 0

not a bad game. -_-

i'm dark elf. that's about it.

0 0

My friend is gonna fail exams because of this game!:| Personally I think it sucks

0 0

man im afriad to buy it the first one sucked months and months out of my life….and now this game is supposed to be like 3 times as big so if i start playing it nobody is gonna see me for like a year ;)

0 0

Don't worry about getting addicted.

If you liked Morrowind, you're gonna find this game dull after a few days. It's great with graphics and with everything…but it lacks the magic that ESIII had. It's just… Sad.

0 0

TAoS wrote: Don't worry about getting addicted.

If you liked Morrowind, you're gonna find this game dull after a few days. It's great with graphics and with everything…but it lacks the magic that ESIII had. It's just… Sad.

I must sadly agree.:(

0 0

oblivion is gr8 but its certainly not larger or longer than morrowind… and u need a mainfraim to run it lol… yeh i got exams commign up and i been playing oblivion for ages lol