Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Counter-strike

0 0

okay guys i was jsut curiose to see who plays the game, if any, i play…..during school lawl……anyways yea so also what are yalls fav maps mine is 1337_assualt ^_^

0 0

i used to play that but FPS-gaming is just not my style. i like MMORPG more. but i don't play much now times.

0 0

my nick is QoHalwayshere or queenofhearts

0 0

I play a whole lot of CS:CZ and I have 1.6 and CS:S too, favourite maps are assault_necro and cs_crackhouse

My in game name is R33f3r.M@dn3ss

0 0

I'm a native CS hacker :P

Favorite server is 70.84.243.66:27015 (Hackers Unite [Mid])

And my nick is KenshinAMV <– durr :D

0 0

I play cs competitevly. Ive competed in Lans in the UK with #emptyclip! and #Mind-Games. Ive played for over 4 years and am the level below CPL. If you've ever heard of 4Kings, i play with those guys a lot. Ever fancy an ass whoping gimme a shout.

Will.

0 0

I play CS 1.6 and CS:CZ , i play mostly dust maps , aztec or my own maps. And i play by the name M0N5T3R :D .

0 0

I playy 1.6 and i love the dust maps :).

0 0

Grindordie wrote: I play both CS 1.6 and CS: CZ, and I go by "Grindordie" (surprising isnt it?)

Cheating in CS is just plain gay.

Cheating isn't gay, it's competative

as my friends modo goes…

"We Cheat To Compete" :D

0 0

Grindordie wrote: I play both CS 1.6 and CS: CZ, and I go by "Grindordie" (surprising isnt it?)

Cheating in CS is just plain gay.

Cheating isn't gay, it's competative

as my friends modo goes…

"We Cheat To Compete" :D

0 0

I used to Play CZ from when it started till about a year ago, iam Now mainly Playing UT2004 and halo on pc (Bastard Microsoft, "Nope we wont let you have halo 2 on pc Fuckers.") iam mainly a pc gamer, My Ps2 Sucks, But I keep my old megadrive, just so i can ask girls "hay Wonna Come around my house to play on my Megadrive? Eh? eh?"B)

Attemped Asking girls : 5 Failed: 5

i should realy get back on to CS…. but Can i be bothard, Fuck ild rather have a beer.

0 0

does anyone know where i can get one of these for free?

0 0

Hey there notest this post!!

So I play cs since the version was 1.3 and saw my brother playing with the version 1.1 xD so by calculating I play cs for 6 years now !!

Since 1.6 version came out I've became more efficient at straffing and He bone which only a few people heard about, also had CS:CZ And when I say also, it means Steam banned my account for no reason at all… I was playing on a normal day, no stress everything cool; sudenly i change server and puff "HEY!! I was banned COOL!!"

So now the only thing I have is CSS cool graphics and all though it ruined the formal playing of the game :X

Hopefully they're thinking about finishing a project that has the objective of combining the graphics of css and the formal playing of 1.6 This project is called CS PRO MOD. so if anyone interested on it google it to find out more info !! ;)

0 0

I LIVE for CS !!!! I got CS:S a couple weeks ago but went on holiday, so I played it for the first time yesterday, and stayed up untill 5:30am :P So now I'm addicted to that aswell as CS 1.6 (I havn't got CS:CZ :()

I go by AbSoRb, but my account name is Cultmaster68, so add me to your friends list, so I can kick your ass !! :D

On CS my favorite map is de_dust2, and on CS:S glass_wars (although thats the only one I've played on so far…)

Long live CS !

0 0

I play CS1.6 (Non Steam Version), i play most of the time on dust map but i also play lot of custom map. Also just to know what is the worst map you've ever saw … me it's ka_legoland. Can't believe this map is often play.

0 0

CS is cool

i've been playing since the beginning of HL 1.5

I've played 1.6 , CZ and CSS =D

Actually I'm trying to find a way out =D But I can't :a CS got me :D

0 0

i play cs / cs:s non steam and my favourite map in both is de_dust2

0 0

Anyone who can help me starting with CS 1.6 .. Plz add me on msn..

0 0

Yo soul I can help you start. You guys could all add me at Bigmac93aolcom

0 0

I play CS:S under the name fUcK mIcRoSoFt. I mostly play cs_office or deathmatch maps.

Go to the N00B ReFuGe DM server and I'll usually be in there

0 0

Im having problems with 1.6 :|

Whenever I load it, its says theres it can run in OpenGL (which it could before my PC was formatted) and in software mode my gun is stuck in left hand position, regardless of how many times I change the option to right hand (which it is on) its alway in left :vamp:

Any ideas?

0 0

software means it has to run off cd to have the gun change to right handed. i have cracked 1.6 at school and we figured that out a while ago. you have to run openGL to have the gun in the right. im not sure whats wrong with it. best bet is reinstall.

i play CS if ppl ask me to STEAM: hack4u

0 0

hehe, lets just say I dont have a CS cd :P

Someone gave me the account with CS already on, so I cant reinstall from the disk

I'll delete it and download it from the internet again when I have the time… but for now I've got CS:S to play :D