Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone tried Uplink

0 0

Hey, Its an old game, I know but still its the coolest. There are lots of MODS for it and he music rocks. Any other uplink fans here?

Thomas:pB):p

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

yeah I have the game and Ive gone very very far and its hard to stay alive and not to get busted (tracked)

I have some cheats for that game tho. :)

fun but too fake.

0 0

It's a very good game, very unrealisitic. Seeing as the game was unrealisitic i took it into my hands to add some extra …. features:

Unlimited Money Never get tracked while hacking (still can get busted if u dont delete logs tho) Instant password cracker Instant bank hacker

hehe..

0 0

Meh, I always found Uplink to be too easy, as well as too unrealistic. Although, it is fun for blowing off steam. :)

0 0

Hi, The first parts are too easy, I agree. But its the LAN hacking thats interesting in the later version. Bank hacking makes the game boring. I once somehow hacked it and got lots of $$$. It takes the fun out of the game.

Thomas

0 0

Can anyone of you guys please burn the game to a hard drive for me or give me a way to get the full version off you id really appreciate it p.m. me Thanks

0 0

Yea I uploaded it .. Rapidshare deleted previous one so I uploaded with a diffrent name .. Lemme know if someone wants

0 0

I want, and I'm sure I'm not the only one

0 0

i wanna try it out aswell.

0 0

HEY i have made all the files readily availible at a link to download but now i need someone who has bought the game to post a pic of the card or something like that cause im screwed without the card

0 0

hey sounds like a cool game to try out, i would def. try it :)

Python Ninja
0 0

SANTA…. how the fuck can we: a) burn it to a hard drive b) get afore mentioned hard drive to you.

that said threre ar uploads available