Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

MMORPG Game In The Making

0 0

A staff of programmers and myself are looking for programmers that can do graphics and are skilled in C++. We are trying to create an MORPG game similar to The 4th Coming and WoW. Hopefully if all goes well we will make a good profit out of this. If the game gets up to the $profit$ level, everyone will get paid.

Skilled Programmers Should Be Able To Program In The Following: -Any type of C language preferably C# or C++ -Flash -Java -Visual Basic -Python -Perl

Please contact failedattempt92 on AIM or me at xm4554cr3x or xdiehardkillerx. Or email me at m4554cr3@gmail.com

P.S. A group of game testers will be needed later on in the production of the game.

Your Fellow Hacker, -m4554cr3 (a.k.a. QK)

0 0

quietkiller wrote:

P.S. A group of game testers will be needed later on in the production of the game.

count me in :)

0 0

quietkiller wrote:

count me in too :D

0 0

Me 3, when it comes to testing every single millimeter of the game, I suddenly find myself good at something for a changeā€¦

0 0

From what it sounds like, you really don't know anything about game development. Take a look at what you're asking them to know- For example, for rapid application development, C# is great. It would NOT be preferred in any serious game development endeavor.

You guys need some more experience.

If you interested in starting this more seriously, contact me.

0 0

me 4

0 0

I would like to be a tester.

0 0

32to28 wrote: I would like to be a tester. I would also enjoy being a tester

0 0

Have you even built a game before, because what you are trying to accomplish is almost impossible. If you plan to make a game, you will need about 2 months of planning at least. You are trying to make a game that you will sell with what, a free gamengine and some pirated software.

Don't waste your time with a MMORPG, if you have the skills try making a single player game first.

0 0

quietkiller wrote:

wanna be tester:p