Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

WoW

0 0

any1 has World Of Warcraft? I dont have it but i hear lots of good stuff about it… its a great economical scam…. it LITERALLY imprisons people.. all of my friends when they start playing it, i never hear from them again until some fallen angel takes their WoW disc…. its really good i guess, i might get it soon too… Blizzard is currently developing a new WoW the same servers will be used on both games and the same realms and worlds, so users of the old and new WoW will be able to interact and fight within the game. But the new WoW has extra features like new species and new lands (The Outlands) and a level cap 70 (the old one has 60) and it's not an update, its a complete expansion u'll have to BUY… so practically, WoW is gonna become like Runescape, except both play modes u have to pay for them… and that sux :)

0 0

I was playing WoW before. It's really awesome! You get completly immersed by the universe, and the music. After all, what's more fun than backstabbing a gnome mage with a rogue B).

That's all gone though :(. I've been banned for speedhacking… oops :P.

Seriously, it's worth it! Go try out the trial version ( Google it ). You will see why everybody's hooked. It's like friggin dope!

0 0

lol, if i got it, what do u suggest i play? i was thinking maybe Night Elf Rogue…… and what'd u think the LOWEST connection speed it'll work fine on ??

0 0

ok that's better…… anyone ever played the prince of persia series ? i've played the oooold ones for nintendo and sega.. and i've played on my xbox pop - Warrior within and pop - Two thrones (a.k.a pop 2 and 3) i finished 3 in 3 days cz its really cool and addictive… nice game, nice cinematics, but there are some graphical fucks in the game…. like when prince transforms into his other.. self a slightly visible yellow square appears aroudn him :P its like a …. dunno u get the idea… but the last stage when u're in a mental world it's really cool… though it's supposed to be able to have 2 endings, one of them seems to be an infinite loop so u gotta skip it and choose one choice..

0 0

This seems cool but it's off topic and doble post ;).

As for the character, I had a lv.21 Troll Rogue and I could kill in the ~lv.26 range. Alliance sucks! FOR THE HORDE….oh right i got banned….f*ck blizzard, i'll go play sonic the hedgehog B).

0 0

LOL theres sthg i hate about ROM and emulation sites "U have to delete chis after 24 hours if you do not own the original cartridge of the game" now THATS security..

0 0

Not ROMs… I have the original ones.. all of them :).

0 0

Sonic the hedgehog!!! Whooa now there is a quality game :) (off-topic i know)

Anyhow about WoW: It is prob the most powerful game drug out there at this very moment and soon there will be an expansion, which will probably make things "worse".

I got a bit tired off it after playing it for some days, because when you reached around lvl 20 it starts to take time to level up and you have to slaughter entire villages just to level up. :D

0 0

lol, a few years back i had the origional (i think) prince of persia… now THATS old. lol, anyway, on the topic of WoW…

A few of my friends play it, and im thinking of starting it aswell. I know someone who spends alot of his free time on WoW, and wants to work as some sort of game programmer :)

Anyway, i think i might try the trial version :D

• AbSoRb