Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

XBOX LIVE

0 0

Does any one have xbox live???

and if you do add me my gamertag is melicuss B) B) B) B) B)

0 0

add michoriszo to your friends list. hes very good.:) tell him frank sent ya.

0 0

Blackhawk_49. By the way, to the poster above me, I believe your sig. is incorrect. The pentagram is combined with the Alchemy symbol. Alchemy and Pentagrams have nothing to do with each other. Just a thought.

0 0

Yo….. dont waste ur money play xbc its free and fun

0 0

ya i agree with suicide its fun the only thing is the moders the other than that i love it..

0 0

Fuck xbox…. Get ps2 online lol its free and its alrite, Not alot of cheaters and its really quite fun.

The Manager
0 0

Forget even that…Wait until November and Buy PS3!

0 0

Thats what im doing, but still PS2 online is cool!!

0 0

seen the price tag on them though ^-^ well in america the ps3 is going for over $500.:|

The Manager
0 0

Yeah so what! have you read the specs on the thing?

0 0

the Specs maybe good, but for most Who are 16, Where the fuck are we gonna get That amount of money EH?!?! Well i supose the price might drop.

The Manager
0 0

in the new year (When I am buying the high end model) It will drop. I am not 16 though so I have income…There is always "Mommy…Daddy…can I have a PS3? PWEEASE (Puppydog eyes)" :P

0 0

Meh it should be free ;) lol

0 0

We wish, But sony could affored to give one household one colsonsole each, And everyone will be happy

0 0

No they couldn't.

0 0

Sush Don't ruin my dreams you bore.

0 0

willeH wrote: No they couldn't.

I was joking……