Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

MNUM

0 0

Kinda like minesweeper in reverse lol, pretty cool man.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Well done mooph, it's an awesomely simple concept and it seems to be pretty addictive as well, I was on a roll there, till I accidently clicked back on the browser, fucking touchscreens are deadly man. I'll have a better look next time I'm on the desktop. thumbs up

20 0

Post your high score screenshot on facebook.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Worst social engeneering attempt ever lol thumbs up

20 0

eh lol

So I've created a new version with some small effect and with multiplication of points. It's here: http://mnum.eu/mnum.html

mooph

0 0

Cool game.

20 0

Hi.

Android version is now in production. Find MNUM in Google Play. Features autosave and hi score.

Thanx

mooph

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Nice improvements !!

20 0

MNUM for android for free forever. The question if it has a viral potential is more important for me than the question if it's able to generate money now…

10 9

Right on Mooph ! Fight the power.

Fuck those capitalist pigs.

20 0

I don't understand why is that against capitalism.

10 9

Lets see: 1.  Refusing in-app advertising. 2.  Free for the poor to download for all of eternity. 3.  There's no 30% cut for our Goggle overlords.

That all adds uo to one less whore at the captialist gang bang. Comrade Mooph we salute you.

20 0

There are three "business models" on the main site: 1] Buy link to 4 5x5 versions for $2. (PayPal) 2] Donate. (PayPal) 3] Click on ad. (Google)

The main site is http://mnum.eu

Current app description tells the player to visit this site if she/he enjoyed the game.

In-app ads are planned for next versions WITH GRAPHICS (not like this prototype)

I think I have all author rights…

10 9

My mistake. The corporate gang-bang is back on. thumbs up