Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Upcoming Games/Movies for 2011

0 0

What upcoming game from 2011 are you waiting to get?

-Legend of Zelda: Skyward Swords -Mortal Kombat -Portal 2 -Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

What movie are waiting to go watch at the movie?

-Transformers: Dark of The Moon -Fast Five (Made in my home country :D) -Source Code (already out… broke atm tho :() -The Hangover part II

that's my top 4 for each. (not necessarily in that order)

0 0

Mass Effect 3, I fucking love the series and I'm really curious about how their promise of open ended play turns out for it. Got my character ready to be imported and everything, beat insanity difficulty just a little while back actually :D

0 0

Mortal Combat and Halo(Latest version):happy:

0 0

I'm looking forward to the super hero movies

and tranformers I guess…

0 0

Crysis 2….. Once it becomes affordable and not stupidly overpriced like 99% of games

0 0

The second installment of Rob Zombies "El Super Beasto" is coming next month I believe.

0 0

BRINK - Hopefully coming out late May - does look promising to me. Developed in conjunction between iD and Bethesda does look to be an interesting game.

On the movies front I don't really watch movies that frequently, I tend to have a big movie fest then watch nothing for about a year.

Jim,

0 0

the 1 game I'm waiting for the most is Zelda… was supposed to be released early 2011 but date is still TBA :@

Been waiting for that release since the release on Twilight Princess…. which i beat in 2 days.

0 0

Still waiting for the Xbox360 release of Jet Set Radio.

crosses fingers

0 0

I'm still waiting on Zelda. The recent natural disaster probably didn't help the release date… :( I don't watch movies, there are none that look good that I've heard of.

Banned
0 0

Xunxen wrote: I'm still waiting on Zelda. The recent natural disaster probably didn't help the release date… :( I don't watch movies, there are none that look good that I've heard of.

You'd be surprised how little you hear.