Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Lunia

0 0

Does anyone here play Lunia on www.ijji.com? just wondering. It's a MMORPG but (unlike most MMOs) it's free-fighting-style and no need to be clicking on ground to walk; clicking on enemies to attack; or clicking on items to pick up (which can be really annoying and boring).

in this game u can play co-op (2-12 people (depending on stage)) doing stages and quests, or you can battle each other in the PvP (Player vs Player) section. They have lot of events too.

If you join after reading this message, feel free to mail me (in-game) @ 'Maxtreme' and I'll be happy to help you understand the game better and answer any questions to the best of my knowledge. enjoy the game.

-HacKid

0 0

the problem with action RPG's is that they all feel like you're just button mashing after a while. also, that game was better before it moved to ijji and required you to install reactor just so you can install and run the game.