Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Minecraft Idk

0 0

I just found out about minecraft and I don't know how to play so explain B)B) B) B) B) B)

Banned
0 0

How about no.

0 0

lol, no. try google/youtube. they'll teach you.

0 0

do you want us to teach you how to play in the sandpit as well? o.0

0 0

Since we are on the topic MineCraft; I thought this was interesting.

0 0

spyware wrote: How about no.\wat do u mean?

0 0

[color=purple]> techb wrote: Since we are on the topic MineCraft; I thought this was interesting. lol [/color]

0 0

techb wrote: Since we are on the topic MineCraft; I thought this was interesting. orgasms on the ear drum? lol u crack me up

0 0

-god- wrote: do you want us to teach you how to play in the sandpit as well? o.0 wat is sandpit?

0 0

> -god- wrote: lol, no. try google/youtube. they'll teach you. thanx

0 0

stealth- wrote: Dude, seriously. Half the point of the game is discovering most things yourself. For the rest, there is here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki.

That will have everything you need, and much more. thankyou for da help

Banned
0 0

ugh. Someone hammer this troll kthx.

0 0

spyware wrote: ugh. Someone hammer this troll kthx. ok inform me dude wtf do u mean by troll:wow:

0 0

> [b]xREL4X3R wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: ugh. Someone hammer this troll kthx. ok inform me dude wtf do u mean by troll:wow:[/quote]

Ok guys I have to inform u guys about sometin

Lets just say I'm very young! So u guys think im some 20 yr old

Not true…[/b]

0 0

do I see a rainbow-fan here? read the rules for once in ur live http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/753-Regular-Forum-Rules.html

You can give your text some color by

1. Select the text you want to give color
  2. Click on the dropdown box and choose a color

As you can see coloring text is very useful. Don’t color your text unnecessary, the forum readers like black (default color) the best.

0 0

xREL4X3R wrote: [quote]-god- wrote: do you want us to teach you how to play in the sandpit as well? o.0 wat is sandpit?[/quote]

exasperated sigh

0 0

my bad, didn't realise the kid was banned.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Guys, why do you keep posting in this thread? The OP is dead now.