Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

black ops, zork and a old DOS computer.

755 14

Basically in black ops, in the main menu you can get out of your seat by pressing space-bar repeatedly. At the back of the room is a computer. this computer seems to run on Dos or something similar to the windows cmd. it acts as a terminal for the CIA and its persons.

I have a funny feeling that their are Easter Eggs hidden in that computer. I think it has something to do with first email from 'JH' and cracking his password using his 'mentor'. There are also decrypt and encrypt functions. Its almost like a mini hacking game. Basically what i was hoping for was for some of us Black Ops'ers/hackers to have a shot at getting down into the dirty of that computer. post findings.

also type 'zork' for some 80's gaming fun.

0 1

is it the new CoD game? I haven't played that one, and my 360 is at the shop, being modded.

Thanks for the easter egg heads-up.

0 0

hi,

il take a look and post if i find anything

Retired
10 0

Also, type DOA. Its a birds eye view zombie game. And yes, it does have a mini hacking game, that i have almost finished.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lol, you would not believe how ecstatic I was when I first found that terminal. That game actually has a ton of very fun easter eggs, if you look for them ;) It's a *nix emulation, by the way.