Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Nepoleon Total War

755 14

hey, just brought it! $50. anyone have general thoughts on the game? general thoughts on steams hosting ability? once i understand the game and all, anyone up for some multiplayer?

0 0

The-Scarecrow wrote: hey, just brought it! $50. anyone have general thoughts on the game? general thoughts on steams hosting ability? once i understand the game and all, anyone up for some multiplayer?

Unfortunately I have no cash and I'm pretty played out of the genre after I bought Medieval 2. I saw the trailer for that it looks pretty cool. I know that Medieval 2 is good and people debate on forums about which series is better.

I think, and this may be outdated since it's from a bit ago, that Medieval 2 is very slightly better than Total war for land battles, but Total war blows M2 off the map for naval warfare.

0 0

Good fun, too easy though. Except for the ships, no idea how they work :/

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Except for the ships, no idea how they work :/

I was thinking the same thing about magnets. On M2, you can harness their power, but it leaves it to be answered whether these are, as reputed, the works of miracles. By turn 100 you can typically gain a levitating priest to convert foreign lands, but only if your piety is excellent.

755 14

Yeh I've only had a little play looks really good, loving the ships, but coming from a sailing background, there needs to be a wind direction it would really add a great element to the game. then the ships depending on their type could tac differently and sail into high into the wind differently. but apparently those big shitty boats basically just dragged themselves sideways through the water hitting a top speed of 6 knots lol.

0 0

mattseanbachman wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: Except for the ships, no idea how they work :/

I was thinking the same thing about magnets. On M2, you can harness their power, but it leaves it to be answered whether these are, as reputed, the works of miracles. By turn 100 you can typically gain a levitating priest to convert foreign lands, but only if your piety is excellent.

[/quote] lul wut?