Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Portal free on steam

0 0

This is a little late but I thought better late than never and have people miss out! Steam is giving portal away free until the 24th may to promote it's new mac support.

Portal is really one of my favourite games (which is a short list of about 4/5 games) if you've never heard of it I think you should contact NASA cause they might be interested in having a look under that rock on mars you've been living under.

Here's a review as part of the orange box by zeropunctuation

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Portal is a great game! Although it's too bad I'm still waiting for the linux steam client to be released (but on the other hand, I'm surprised they are even making a linux steam client, which should do great for bringing games to linux :D).

0 0

If i rememeber right it's not too bad with wine and crossover and such.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: If i rememeber right it's not too bad with wine and crossover and such.

Wine is an absolutely amazing piece of software, but it has a huge problem of having very variable results when you run under different distributions and hardware. Steam won't even start up for me X|

0 0

What about crossover? I think I saw some people offering for free somewhere :|

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Checking the website, that was apparently only a one time thing as a celebration for President Bush doing something right for once. Unless he does something right again, I'm in for a long wait. Especially since he can't be president anymore and all that. ;)

I might just buy it. I've always wanted to try out steam, anyways.

0 0

I don't think it was the original website it was some sort of 3rd party distributer…:right: