Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Heroes of Newerth open registration, time limit!

0 0

Short to say, Heroes of Newerth has open registration for another 12 hours from now, (21:22 UTC +1)

Click here to go there!

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I saw that logo… Is this something to do with WoW?

No.

It's a standalone DOTA game, Warcraft III fans should be all over this.

:(
80 120

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit! I've been waiting for this forever now, and then completely forgot. Thanks a ton, man.

:(
80 120

MoshBat wrote: Which became WoW, did it not? If you're going by the name, then yea- I guess. But they're completely totally 100% different genres of game, so no- not really.

0 0

HoN is an acronym, just as WoW. But there is minimal similarity between the two of them.

DotA is a map pack for Warcraft 3, so all I can think of in similarity ways is that HoN is cloned from a game who's developers also made WoW.

0 0

I signed up, it want's 30 USD, will this buy me the game buy me one month or what?

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: I signed up, it want's 30 USD, will this buy me the game buy me one month or what?

Nah, you can download the beta client and play for free.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Nice, has a linux client :D Always good to see more games like that.

0 0

To the idiot removing the posts: you could've edited out the actual exploits and left the messages. People should be cautioned for possible XSS exploitation.

Admin from hell
0 0

"idiot"? You don't post exploits in our Fuckin' forums.

0 0

korg wrote: "idiot"? You don't post exploits in our Fuckin' forums.

So edit out the actual exploits.

Admin from hell
0 0

What's the difference the exploits are removed and nanoy was warned end of discussion.

0 0

korg wrote: What's the difference the exploits are removed and nanoy was warned end of discussion.

The difference is that people should know that they are vulnerable when they go to that website.

Admin from hell
0 0

Compromise wrote: The difference is that people should know that they are vulnerable when they go to that website.

I'm you going reiterate by stating that the site has XSS vulnerabilities and people should be aware if they visit the links. Furthermore if you find exploits you can warn people about them but do not post them here in our forums, Thanks.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Aye, I considered deleting it as well, but then decided that that post was the only thing in this thread that's really relevant to hbh. Though we're getting pretty off topic here, so let's leave it at that.

0 0

The $30 is for the pre-purchased version, I.e, when the game comes out of beta phase you will acquire the game.

Time limit is up now, thread locked.