Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Questions about Shade yet again.

Banned
0 0

Sniff all the traffic when you're playing Shade on a mobile device. Post back the results, and your thoughts on how to spoof this traffic through a pc.

KvK

0 0

What is the phone you are using?

KvK

0 0

Yes, I know that, but which one are you using to retrieve your header information.

0 0

Froger wrote: Any Ideas KvK? Just looking for something new to try other than the useragent and changing the header information.

It could be that your phone connects through a proxy, which is what verizon does(and I'm sure all or most other carriers). For example on my LG dare if I go into service mode(dial ##77647269700 and use the service code 00000) under wap settings you find the proxy is gw.vzwwap.com(you can change it too, to use your own proxy which wont charge for internet use!! Though, it will use data transfer most of the time still.). Perhaps your phone has something similar that the game/site is looking for?

0 0

Froger wrote: My long lost answer has now been uncovered. Everyone that has helped me I appreciate it. In the end I was just fucking something up and when fixed BOOOM. It worked. Thanks again and please delete this thread.

So what was the problem?