Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Project Natal: Hands-Free Gaming

0 0

Future of gaming. Plain and simple.

0 0

If it works as well as Windows's speech recognition (natal has speech recognition, but I mean the motion tracking too) then I can imagine how much fun it would be to try playing anything with that :P </sarcasm>

Anyway, I just don't believe it works as well as they claim.

0 0

I don't care if it works as well as they say or not; shit I don't care if it gives me chocolate pudding and a midget who pisses liquid gold. If anyone needs me I'll be by my consoles, mourning the death of real gaming. I'm just glad we can necro.

0 0

I'm with COM sitting and playing consoles xD

I find it a nice idea or more to say at last the've done it.

BUT if we already have problems with censorship on games (best… HotCoffee GTA SA) I think that it want have beautiful games like Metal Gear Solid or something like that I mean yeah instead of holding the joystick and shooting around you will be just shooting around xD

Banned
0 0

Yawn.

Microsoft, stop buying technology/stealing ideas.

Stop innovating and start inventing.

0 0

I think it will flop. Well, for the hardcore gamers anyways. I, personally, am not a big fan of the Wii and its' motion tracking. I like the idea of sitting down with a controller in my hands better then standing up and waving my arms around. <.< (although I loved ddr ^.^)

I prefer PC gaming anyways, so this won't really affect me.

0 0

spyware wrote: Yawn.

Microsoft, stop buying technology/stealing ideas.

Stop innovating and start inventing.

Spy, there's nothing wrong with innovations, they're sometimes more beneficial than new inventions.

0 1

for hands free gaming have a google on the OCI Brain Mouse :D

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: for hands free gaming have a google on the OCI Brain Mouse :D

lol now that's something I want to get in my hands, I mean on my Head

Banned
0 0

Skunkfoot wrote: Spy, there's nothing wrong with innovations, they're sometimes more beneficial than new inventions.

Meh.

Name one.

Admin from hell
0 0

Spy's just mad cause it's microsoft. If it were sony he'd be jumping off the walls. Still a great breakthrough IMO.