Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PSP programs

0 0

could somebody tell me if it is possible to hack a PSP to run programs such as Netstumbler, Nmap, or Wireshark. This is my first post so please inform me if this is in the wrong section so that I can repost:ninja:

Banned
0 0

Muzzleman wrote: could somebody tell me if it is possible to hack a PSP to run programs such as Netstumbler, Nmap, or Wireshark. This is my first post so please inform me if this is in the wrong section so that I can repost:ninja:

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-psp-homebrew/31016-wep-cracking-psp.html

Packet injection isn't confirmed/homebrewed for the PSP. Get a laptop, get BackTrack.

0 0

Spyware, Thanks for the information, but if anybody else has any ideas, I am open to them.:)

0 0

Is there not a version of linux that you stuff into your psp like dslinux for the ds? My understanding was that after you had something like that you could load whatever libraries/programs you wanted… then again I have no idea about the ease or dependability of such software.

Banned
0 0

Commodore69 wrote: Is there not a version of linux that you stuff into your psp like dslinux for the ds? My understanding was that after you had something like that you could load whatever libraries/programs you wanted… then again I have no idea about the ease or dependability of such software.

Probably not, because you'd need to have compatible hardware (packet injection). My understanding is that you can't effectively crack WEP connections with either a PSP or DS. You can capture packets with both, though.

btw: you mind want to check the age of the thread you're posting in.