Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Wrath of the Lich King?

0 0

well i didnt start playing wow till this year, i hit 70 like 3 days before WotLK came out haha so i never got to partake in the awesome raiding my balls off for gear lol

0 0

cis_slayer wrote: well i didnt start playing wow till this year, i hit 70 like 3 days before WotLK came out haha so i never got to partake in the awesome raiding my balls off for gear lol You didn't miss anything, seriously. Well actually you missed the entire empty pointless grinding bullshit and what they've stuffed it with once at 70, so you should actually be very happy.

0 0

If there is something out there designed specifically to waste millions of people's time addicted to completing grinding tasks and in order to achieve something that is not real. Its wow. :| If only the gov't could figure out how to do this in RL they would have us all in concentration camps.:right:

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: So what if a few kids starved themselfs to death playing it…:right:… >.>

Some kid, I forget where, dropped dead from his computer for playing too long. How many hours are required before the flashing lights of a video game kill you? shiii.

Anyways I got to lvl 34 human Rogue and felt like my brain was going numb from monotony and running around making train noises. Oh, and dancing on many-a-noobs corpsi'. Then I had an epiphany to do something with my life. :@

0 0

I roll a Tauren Protection warrior on Tichondrius. ATM he's level 75, but I haven't been able to tank very well seeing as how my hand is broken. WOTLK content is awesome, well worth the money, I personally suggest borrowing a copy from the internet and then upgrading your account online, I believe its cheaper.

WOTLK blows BC out of the water, the content is much more fun.

0 0

There's a reason why some call it world of WarCRACK you know….

0 0

Manual_ wrote: If there is something out there designed specifically to waste millions of people's time addicted to completing grinding tasks and in order to achieve something that is not real. Its wow. :| If only the gov't could figure out how to do this in RL they would have us all in concentration camps.:right:

Well.. if you think about it and look beneath the surface of it.. life pretty much is an MMORPG, more so if you have a crappy desk job or blue collar job. Work really is just grinding and the shit people buy is just as unecessary to human survival as are virtual items in a video game.

0 0

Okay. I suppose though if your job was as unproductive as wow then you wouldnt be getting payed. So unless you have the money for hunting or something your not going to be eating either. ;) I could spend an hour satisfying a habit sitting on wow(which i did for about 1 1/2 years). Or i could do something productive like learn security, coding, guitar, or anything else that will have a more positive impact on my life than a game. My opinion, i guess its all about your values and life situation.