Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Its stupid things like this that make me hate my country at times...

Satan > God
0 0

Manhunt 2…

Was an amazing 1st game, and i always hoped for a sequel…

One got made… but at first, the bright old farts responsible for saying what we can and cant see said they were going to ban it… As it is it is on our shelfs, but only on the wii, ps2 and psp… This is for one reason, we can play it, but the graphics will be shit.

I didn't pay £300 on a ps3 for this!

My next step is scourer the web and p2p for a nice pc version to download….

Else i may risk mail ordering an American copy and praying it works…. Yea.. i'd take the chance…

If all else fails ill be going zavvi to buy my 1st ps2 game in yonks, cussing down the people who banned it's ps3 brother, all the way there and back home.

0 1

You posted this stuff just to tell us on how frustrated you are because you couldn't get to play Manhunt 2?

I seriously doubt that anyone cares, except for the few fanboys who post on any forum on the internet, bitching about not being able to play it with their paperweight that costs them 300 pounds.

I couldn't even get anything you're trying to say. You write in a pretty horrible fashion for someone who gets an A- in English and a B+ in lit for your GCSE's. Then again, I've always been acing English classes, so if I do sound condescending to you, it's because I am.

Have a nice day.

Satan > God
0 0

Fuser wrote: You posted this stuff just to tell us on how frustrated you are because you couldn't get to play Manhunt 2?

I seriously doubt that anyone cares, except for the few fanboys who post on any forum on the internet, bitching about not being able to play it with their paperweight that costs them 300 pounds.

I couldn't even get anything you're trying to say. You write in a pretty horrible fashion for someone who gets an A- in English and a B+ in lit for your GCSE's. Then again, I've always been acing English classes, so if I do sound condescending to you, it's because I am.

Have a nice day.

moshbat wrote: No, no! You got it all wrong. You may think you hate your country, but it actualy hates you.

At fuser, yes, this is a rant inspired thread, but very relevant to the games forum i believe. if you are not interested in manhunt2, nor disappointed about its unjust banning, this isn't the thread for you.

@mosh, if by my country, you mean my government, then then its defiantly a 2 way thing.

0 1

Why do I even bother talking to a guy who has some one playing Guitar Hero as his sig?

It's your choice, fanboy. I couldn't be buggered with that game.

0 0

I can't believe Keiran still comes on this site despite all the shit he gets from the other members. He's like the new yours3lf - a very fine, strong, motivated character who is displaying great levels of perseverance in the face of hostility.

And we all know what happened to yours3lf - he turned over a new leaf and is now almost on the 'right track'. I am sure that the same can happen to Keiran eventually.

Until that time however….

Kieran you're a fucking douchebag and I hate you. Your mother is a donkey.

Satan > God
0 0

oh, and by the way, i would be a fan boy if i said ps3 rocks and xbox360 sucks…

as it is i own both, would of been content with the game on either, but no.

its on last gens consoles to take the piss.

learn what a term means before you try using it to insult someone.

EDIT Replayed to zebra in a pm, because its now no limits. he has crossed THE line.

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: Manhunt 2…

One got made… but at first, the bright old farts responsible for saying what we can and cant see said they were going to ban it… As it is it is on our shelfs, but only on the wii, ps2 and psp… This is for one reason, we can play it, but the graphics will be shit.

Else i may risk mail ordering an American copy and praying it works…. Yea.. i'd take the chance…

If all else fails ill be going zavvi to buy my 1st ps2 game in yonks, cussing down the people who banned it's ps3 brother, all the way there and back home.

You make me wonder Fanboy (nice one fuser) how ur article is well written , and ur posts are just ****ed up. Hmmm

Satan > God
0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]xzebrax wrote: I can't believe Keiran still comes on this site despite all the shit he gets from the other members. He's like the new yours3lf - a very fine, strong, motivated character who is displaying great levels of perseverance in the face of hostility.

And we all know what happened to yours3lf - he turned over a new leaf and is now almost on the 'right track'. I am sure that the same can happen to Keiran eventually.

Until that time however….

That was beautiful! The way it seemed very tolerant, and even complimentary in some ways, then… BAM! A big pair of the "metal fingers"… Wonderful. [/quote]

Go suck his dick as a big well done then,

0 1

god_peet wrote: [quote]K3174N 420 wrote: Manhunt 2…

You make me wonder Fanboy (nice one fuser) how ur article is well written , and ur posts are just ****ed up. Hmmm [/quote]

Ah, you see, peet: The reason is because he had used up all his writing, proper vocabulary and spelling skills on that article alone, so his poor mind is now exhausted of any proper writing skill whatsoever, hence his poorly written posts.

Satan > God
0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]god_peet wrote: [quote]K3174N 420 wrote: Manhunt 2…

You make me wonder Fanboy (nice one fuser) how ur article is well written , and ur posts are just ****ed up. Hmmm [/quote]

Ah, you see, peet: The reason is because he had used up all his writing, vocabulary and writing skills on that article alone, so his poor mind is now exhausted of any proper writing skill whatsoever, hence his poorly written posts.[/quote]

LOL, a compliment and an insult wrapped in one ^^

Best i,ve had out of this thread so far ^^

(P.S.) as a general rule, the more pissed of i get, the worse my writing gets… this CAN get bad…

Satan > God
0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]K3174N 420 wrote: Go suck his dick as a big well done then, Homophobic. Awwh, poor ickle fanboy having a bit of a hard time over what ickle peoples are saying? Awwh, how pathetically cute. Since when did a person agreeing with a well written post merit "Suck his dick" comments? Tut, tut. Even worse than the tripe you like to call posts.[/quote]

The line that has pissed me off is "Your mother is a donkey.", my mother is dead, if my best friend insulted her i would batter him, yet here i am stuck at a fucking pc screen.. you have no idear how itching my fingers were to rip of zebs face for that… and if it all happened to my face and someone(you) laughed about it, they wouldn't fair much better.

Id dive at a 6 foot tank af a man if he insulted my mum, i wouldnt give a fuck how much bigger or stronger he is, i wouldnt care, i get mad.

Banned
0 0

Sheesh Keiran, get over it. You can't just fucking lose it every time some mentions a "your momma" joke.

Satan > God
0 0

spyware wrote: Sheesh Keiran, get over it. You can't just fucking lose it every time some mentions a "your momma" joke.

Actually… i can.

i can take a joke tho, if someone who knows my situation makes a INSULT , i will flip. What he said wasnt a joke, it was an insult, if someone insults my mum, to my face, i lose it. cant help it. anyway, lets leave it now, so much for my fucking manhunt thread. Probibly end up with a fucking ps2 copy in the end <.<

Satan > God
0 0

i know what your saying, but again your using the term joke, what he said was not a joke, what he said was intended to offend. massive difference, thats the world of difference, it changes everything! I'm not taking that shit of him or anyone!

A jokes a joke, and insult is an insult, please stop confusing the 2.

Satan > God
0 0

kiyoura wrote: [quote]K3174N 420 wrote: i know what your saying, but again your using the term joke, what he said was not a joke, what he said was intended to offend. massive difference, thats the world of difference, it changes everything! I'm not taking that shit of him or anyone!

A jokes a joke, and insult is an insult, please stop confusing the 2.

No, my friend, you're wrong. It's a joke because, is your mom a donkey?

Ok then… forget it.[/quote]

the full line:

hahaha hilariouse…:right:

:(
80 120

K3174N 420 wrote: Kieran you're a fucking douchebag and I hate you. Your mother is a donkey.

hahaha hilariouse…:right:

Hahahah!! hhah1h!!haosiydn sdbuhn `!

That *was *hilarious. Thanks for reminding us.

Seriously though, calm down. Everyone gets insulted here. There's nothing you can do to stop it. You might as well just get used to it and save us all the time. Or… you can keep arguing, look like an idiot, and give us a few minutes of entertainment. It's your call.

Satan > God
0 0

Would it be atall possible to try and steer this thread 180 degree and get back onto manhunt….

Like it ever got that far to start with….

Is no one here even slightly disappointed that its been restricted on release?

I mean jeez, i am, and thats the only reason i started this thread in the games section of the forum…

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: Is no one here even slightly disappointed that its been restricted on release?

Well that depends, is Manhunt 2 Grim Fandango? Hang on, I'll look it up. Nope, apparently it isn't Grim Fandango, sorry, then I'm not really upset that they prevent people from playing it.

But, to be entirely fair to you and your thread, I agree that banning games in general is bullshit, there are far worse things out there and they are clearly marked to not be played by little children. Unfortunately though that doesn't include retards, so as demonstrated it might've actually been a good thing.

Satan > God
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]K3174N 420 wrote: Is no one here even slightly disappointed that its been restricted on release?

Well that depends, is Manhunt 2 Grim Fandango? Hang on, I'll look it up. Nope, apparently it isn't Grim Fandango, sorry, then I'm not really upset that they prevent people from playing it.

But, to be entirely fair to you and your thread, I agree that banning games in general is bullshit, there are far worse things out there and they are clearly marked to not be played by little children. Unfortunately though that doesn't include retards, so as demonstrated it might've actually been a good thing.[/quote]

Thank you for the most on topic reply in this entire thread, i may buy Grim Fandango now instead XD

And yes, age isn't everything, some dumb people may get to carried with the game, but this is true with almost anything, after all, were already on saw 5 at the cinema's… I'm sure some people would idealize the psychopath killer in that… but they see its different because its a game… they see games as children things… when their not, no more than films or books…

0 0

And yes, age isn't everything, some dumb people may get to carried with the game, but this is true with almost anything, after all, were already on saw 5 at the cinema's… I'm sure some people would idealize the psychopath killer in that… but they see its different because its a game… they see games as children things… when their not, no more than films or books…

Saw lost its idealistic flair when Jigsaw died. Truthfully he's not psychopathic, nor the killer. Games are fun, plain and simple. Children can identify right from wrong even the difference in reality and the virtual.

I'm not a fan of sequels as most times they fuck it up. And I will never buy a PS3/XBOX360 because its not worth enough to ditch my old games.

Manhunt….. I looked the box over once, didn't find it all that potentially stimulating from the looks of it. But, I wont trod on your opinion so don't take it personally if I say, killing is easy.